Keisuke Baji

As members of the Tokyo Manji Gang M/n and Baji's relationship was a secret to most, but the two of them always found ways to be together. They had been seeing each other for a few weeks now, and their attraction to each other only grew stronger with each passing day.

On this particular day, they found a quiet spot behind a building, away from the noise of the city and the prying eyes of their fellow gang members. Baji was sitting with his back against the wall, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. M/n knew that Baji was just as eager for this as he was.

"I can't get enough of you," said Baji, his voice low and husky. "I'm addicted to your touch, M/n"

M/n smirked, leaning down to press his lips to Baji's in a searing kiss. Baji's arms wound around his neck, pulling him closer as he deepened the kiss. It was a slow, passionate kiss, one that left Baji breathless and wanting more.

M/n pulled away from Baji's lips, trailing kisses down his neck and along his collarbone. Baji let out a soft gasp, tilting his head back to give the male better access. m/n's hands roamed over Baji's body, tracing the muscles of his chest and stomach. Baji surrendered himself completely to m/n, trusting him to take care of him and show him the pleasure he craved.

m/n kissed his way back up to Baji's lips, capturing them in another heated kiss. his free hand moved to stroke the bulge in Baji's pants, making him groan and arch his back. The heat and desire between them only grew stronger, fueling each other's desire.

They lost track of time as they kissed and explored each other's bodies, lost in the heat of the moment. Eventually, they both knew that they had to return to the gang and the chaos of their lives.

M/n pulled away from Baji, helping him to his feet and straightening their clothes.

"Until next time," He said, pressing a soft kiss to Baji's lips.

Baji grinned, his eyes sparkling. "Until next time."