Competition and Mistakes

*You arrive at school*

You begin to walk up to your class, excited for what people's reaction would be when they saw you. Although you didn't quite feel like yourself, it was worth it. You knocked on the outside door and your friend Teresa opened the door. Everyone gasped in shock including Teresa. It was only after a few seconds when you noticed Y/c was staring right at you. Your cheeks flushed in a pink-ish red color. You stepped inside and everyone waved at you. You waved back and smiled. You sat down next to Y/c and began to work on the daily math sheet you get every morning. Y/c looked at you and smiled. 

"Nice look, Y/n..."  He said smiling and blushing at the same time. 

"T-thank you..." You said looking away. You couldn't believe that Y/C complimented YOU. You felt as if this was a dream come true. Maybe this was just a dream, maybe this isn't real. But it did awfully seem real life like. 

*BREAK//RECESS*

The bell rang and only a few people went outside, the rest stared at you. They all ran up to you and began to yell.

"Y/N CAN YOU PLEASE HANG OUT WITH ME?"

"Y/N AM I YOUR FRIEND???"

"Y/N-"

"Y/N!!!"

"GUYS!!!! I know you all want to hang out with me...b-but I'm already hanging out with someone...."

Teresa smirked and shoved people out of the way.

"Back off losers, she's with us." She smirked and began to laugh. 4 more girls appeared behind her and layed their hand on their hips. You felt like you were hanging out with the wrong crowd, but you're popular.....popular girls hang out with these types of girls....right?

"Y-yeah...sorry...." You said slowly stepping towards Teresa. All of the people sighed and walked away. Teresa and her group laughed and smiled.

"Sup, I'm Teresa, as you know. And this is Casey, Kimberly, and Jessy."  

"Hi"

"Heyy"

"Sup"

They all said in order. 

You all began to walk outside and chat for a bit. Talking about cute guy's and crushes. Until....you stumbled upon your friends you used to hang out with...

"Y/n....what are you doing hanging out with these jerks??"

"Ugh, Y/n, you're just going to stand there? Do something!!!!" Yelled Teresa.

You gulped. You nodded slowly...

"Uh....Y-yeah!! Get away from us you fat ugly wannabe's!!!!!" You screamed and began to fake laugh...

Millions of thoughts raced through your mind....

I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY OH GOD, I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I'M SOOOO SORRY.....

MISTAKES MISTAKES MISTAKES

COMPETITION COMPETITION COMPETITION