Being Popular is Hard?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in like 8 days lol....

so to make it up to you, I'm going to give you an extra long chapter!! Yayyyy 

Lol I usually make my chapters about 200-300- words long. But this time it's going to be a bit over 500. By the way, Thank you so much for 1k Reads!!! I really appreciate it :3

Enjoy~

*Monday morning*

You jumped out of bed, excited for school. You're usually NEVER excited for school. But ever since that girl mentioned your name and "popular" in the same sentence you have been feeling confident and happy. You sat down in front of your vanity and looked at your curling iron. You always have your hair straight and in a ponytail.....Should you try something new? I mean, popular girls do it all the time. And, well, you're popular right? You un-tied your ponytail and looked at yourself in the mirror. "I will become beautiful, I will become beautiful, I will become....beautiful"  You repeated over and over again as you slowly began to curl your hair. You hesitated when it came to looking at yourself in the mirror. You were scared to see if your hair had came out nice or not. You noticed you were done and you put down the curling iron. You lifted your head toward the mirror and then looked fully at yourself. It felt as if a gigantic meteor of confidence hit you straight in the face. 

"I am........HOT." You said outloud. You began to laugh before you quickly noticed your face. 

"Makeup..." You said quietly, rubbing the acne on your face. You thought about this. Your mother never let you wear makeup. But.....you're popular......right? Popular girls wear makeup......you need to. You took out a new un-opened makeup pallet that your father got you as a child. Never opened due to your mother. You unwrapped it slowly and tried to be as quiet as possible. You finally got the entire makeup wrapper off and you set it down in the trashcan next to your vanity. It was beautiful... It had a gorgeous gold line going around the edges and corners. Along with a floral design next to the brand name. You were so amazed with the packaging you didn't notice you still had no makeup on. You snapped out of it and opened the pallet, revealing the wide variety of bright to dark colors. You thought about which color you should put on your eyes. You thought about doing a natural look that popped out a bit. Yeah, that was it. You began to look through YouTube to find a video on "How to do a Natural Makeup look". You finally found a video by Michelle Phan. You listened carefully as you applied the makeup to your face.  Finally, when the video was over, you closed the pallet and looked up in the mirror. Bam, you looked absolutely stunning. You felt so confident and pretty, for once. You checked your phone to see what time it was. "7:56"  You were nearly an hour late to school. And all of it was because of you getting ready. Wow.....

Being popular is really hard.....