Fire Alarm

-At school-

You sat there, impatiently tapping your fingers against the table as you waited for school to be over. You really got used to sitting next to Y/c now. It wasn't as nerve-racking as it was before. 

"Y/n, may you read the first paragraph of page 234?" T/n said pointing at you. You took a deep sigh and rolled through the pages, finally finding the right page.

"The water cycle describes how water is exchanged (cycle) through Earth's land, ocean, and atmo-"

The fire alarm rang loudly as everyone began screaming and running outside towards the door. The teacher was un-sure of this, and if this was a drill or not. He ran outside trying to control the panicking students motioning them towards the school field. You sat there in shock, not sure of what to do. Y/c yelled for you, "Y/n!!! What are you doing!? Come on!" He said yelling at you and quickly motioning you outside. You heard him, but not quite. It's like you were hypnotized in shock, fear, but you felt nothing. You were about to get up and walk outside, but not fast enough. Y/c ran towards you and grabbed your arm tightly. He shoved you outside and ran towards the field, gripping tight to your arm. As he stepped onto the field you tripped over a pine-cone and fell. Causing him, gripping tightly to your arm, to fall down as well.

He fell straight on top of you as your head hit the concrete. He looked straight into your eyes. He began to blush until he looked like he was uncomfortable...in a certain..'place'. He murmured to himself and quickly rolled off of you facing the other way, panting. Once he was in 'control' he was about to help you up until- 

"UGH! MY F*CKING OUTFIT IS RUINED!!!" You yelled, like a snob. Y/c looked at you with a sorta disgusted look on his face. He rolled his eyes and walked toward the class line. You thought to yourself 'did I do something wrong?' you shook your head and slowly followed along.