Blocked Number

"Really...?" You sniffed as he took your hand.

He chuckled, "of course."

You managed to pull a slight smile as he took your hand and wrapped his arm around you for support. He walked with you to his house slowly, taking his time to make sure you weren't hurt. As you entered his front door he helped you to his room and sat you on his bed. He grabbed a small blanket and layered it on top of you gently. 

"I'll be back, I need to grab your things."

"Okay..." You said resting your head down.

Your left thigh began to vibrate. You noticed it was your phone and took it out. You checked to see who it was, but it said it was a blocked number. You were afraid to answer it in case it was your mother, furious about you leaving. You decided to take a risk and answer the phone. 

"H-..Hello..?"

"You can't hide forever." A female voice said, snarling at you.

"W-who is this?!"

"That's not important, Y/n. What is important is that you are away from Y/c. I don't give a shit what you're going through, you're not aloud to cross boundaries with him. Just know that I've been watching you, and I still am. Watch your back.." 

"I-"

Then you heard the dial tone.

Should you tell Y/c?

No, that would freak him out. He'll think your a freak.

But this is serious-

No it's probably just a cruel prank.

Your thoughts began to scatter as they jumped from the worst case scenario to the good one.

Just as you thought it would get better, it gets 10x worse.

---------------------------------------------------

I COULDN'T THINK OF GOOD CLIFFHANGERS *slides into closet*

i'm t RASH.

also sorry it wasn't a long chapter, so much procrastination was put into this.

anyways hope you liked it~