Ana

You walked back to the home-room line as people began to stare at you and snicker, and often looked back at Y/c as his face flushed in a bright red color.  Everyone stared towards the center of the field where it started as the principal& vice principal walked closer. 

"Hello staff & students, very sorry to worry you all, unfortunately the school janitor's hand slipped and pulled the fire alarm.  It's just a drill. You may go back to your homeroom/period class and pick up your things due to it being almost time to go. Have a nice day, and remember to have school spirit!" 

Everyone made a grunting "ugh!" noise and began talking to one-another. The teacher motioned you towards your homeroom class and unlocked the door. Everyone ran inside grabbing their backpacks and running toward the door. While you slowly walked in and grabbed your things, walking towards the door. 

"Students, wait,"  Everyone glared towards T/n

"as you all know, the talent show is in 2 weeks. If you're interested, the forms will be handed out by Becky on the way out. Have a nice day." T/n said as the bell rang. Everyone ran outside completely neglecting the forms. Except for Y/c and you....

"Y/n..." He said a bit uncomfortably. Since the 'incident' you didn't know what was up with him.

"Y/c.." You said quietly. 

"Aren't you going to get one....?"

"U-uh..of course!! Heh..heh"  You said stuttering and slowly grabbed a form. He nodded and walked towards the bus. 

*Around 6:00, at home*

Your mother was at work and you were locked away in your room, on your laptop. Until you noticed an ad appear in the right side of your screen. You were obviously bored, so you clicked on it. 

'How to become skinny...FAST!' It said as you scrolled down. A picture of a women, very skinny, appeared next to the steps. You observed her.

She's much more skinnier than me....

You tugged at your arm as the fat stretched with it. You found yourself on google now, looking at pictures of these skinny girls. You clicked on one that was basically bones. H-how beautiful....

You thought as tears streamed down your face. Why couldn't you be that skinny? Why were you so fat? There had to be a way to make you skinnier. You searched up 'ways to get skinnier' and the first thing that popped up was 'Slendera weight loss pills' . You shook your head, knowing your mother would find these pills. About an hour later you found it was basically hopeless for you to lose weight. you shut your laptop and cried. You sat there crying your eyes out until you swore you heard voices.

"Starve.." Ana said.

"Starve...!"

It was all clear now.

Starve.