Noticing/Becoming Friends

Disclaimer: I'm not sure what system you use for weight, so I'm just going to use the one I'm most familiar with. Which is pounds. I'll give a little information on it if you have no idea what it equals to. Enjoy :3

1 pound=  454 grams/3,555 calories

Tuesday, 11:30 am: School

Ever since that voice popped up in your head you have been avoiding food. People would offer to give you their health bars or bits of candy they had left but you kindly said 'no thanks, I'm not hungry' and left. On the bright side, you and Y/c had been hanging out more. Even though you thought you annoyed him when you made that comment awhile ago, but he seemed to brush it off. Y/c would often give you compliments here and there, but you wouldn't believe them. Of course they were the best, but with your self-esteem level it was hard to believe anything anymore. You prayed to god that this whole thing was only a phase, because you wished you could feel more confident and open. The whole starving thing actually has been helping, though. There is a small little white scale in the corner of your bathroom that you would weigh yourself on regularly. Over the past week you lost over 5 pounds. Y/c is saying it looked like you've lost a bit of weight but you thought that was a good thing.

"Hey Y/n, wanna hang out at lunch?" Y/c said with that cute grin he always gave you. Oh that grin, you felt as if it could melt your heart.

"Sure." You said smiling. You always did have that spark of awkwardness when it came to you and Y/c talking. But you really didn't mind it as much. Teresa had started to break away from you when you started to talk to Y/c, but as long as you were with him, you didn't care. Your popularity started to go down more but at least people talked to you. Your old friends sorta..well...'despise' you now so you can forget about them, even though it was partially your fault. But honestly you felt like you didn't have a care in the world when it came to you hanging out with Y/c. He seemed like he was always there for you even when you did act like a snob. Like he was there for you when you started to change. Like he was there for you when you had nothing. He was surely the best thing that has ever came into your life.

Lunch, 12:40 pm

You and Y/c decided not to eat today, and just hang out. As you were walking, you saw these two jerks you absolutely hated. You quickly hesitated and told Y/c to sit on a nearby bench. Y/c sat on the table part and as you were about to sit down those jerks came right up to you.

"Hey, kitten." The one said smirking and looking at you up and down. You cringed until one of them grabbed your shoulder.

"Nice tits, sugar. When you gonna show me them thangs'?" The other said laughing and placing his arm on your shoulder. You blushed in frustration and felt violated. You zipped up your jacket and turned away. 

Y/c looked like he was gonna blow any minute now. You felt like crying and just blocking everyone out. You thought it was over until the 'leader' I guess you can say, slapped your ass and began laughing. While the others whispered dirty things into your ear. 

Y/c got up and pushed him away.

"Hey, why don't you show fucking respect?" He bursted out with an angry look on his face.

"Damn, is this pussy trying to fight you?" the one on the left said, laughing.

"Try me." The 'leader' said while he pushed Y/c away. Smirking and looking at the others.

"You thirsty ass fucktard, you're just so desperate to get laid aren't you? Maybe you actually would if you learned how to treat people the right way. Go fucking fuck yourself, will you?"

"Really? 'Fucktard'? This pussy, ah man hahaha! Try me pipsqueak." The leader said slamming Y/c into the wall.

That's it.

Y/c ran towards the 'leader' and punched him in the face, causing him to fall down. The other's surrounded him gasping.

Shit got real.

Like my little ending? Hahahaha...no. Ehh I couldn't think of anything else to say ^('_')^ anywayyyyyyyyys hoped you liked it -w-