Passing Notes

Hehe! I'm going to make it a little fun here. You can choose your teachers name. Also I'm going to do this to where you only have 1 teacher. Mainly because I don't want to keep making up genders/names for each teacher for each period/class. Have fun!~

T/N= Teacher's name

E/C= Eye color.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gulped. You slowly tugged your backpack strap down and carried it next to y/c. 

"Alright class, so now we will begin to work on math." The teacher said as he stood up.

Y/c seemed to be oblivious to your presence. You figured he was too busy listening to the teacher and you sat down in relief. You pulled out your red math text book with a blue lace border going around it. You were so busy panicking over y/c that you forgot the page number in the math book!  T/n always had the seats in some funky way. So you only had 1 person next to you. You just couldn't ask the teacher, he would get mad at you for not paying attention. You sighed and slowly tapped on Y/c's shoulder. 

"Hm?" He said turning around fast and staring straight into your eyes. Oh my god! Those eyes!! It seems as if your heart stopped for a moment as his beautiful e/c eyes stared into yours.

"I-" You couldn't seem to get the words out. The teacher began to look your way and you just looked down at the textbook, pretending to be reading whatever the hell page he's talking about. You had an idea. You got out a tiny sticky note and began to write down words. 

'Do you know what page we're on? ~ Y/n'   You wrote down as you began to blush. You slowly put your hand under the desk and nudged y/c. He began to slowly reach for it and then-

"Y/N & Y/C!!!!!!!!"

Fuck.

T/n marched up to your desks and snatched the note out of Y/c's hand.

"Passing notes?!"

The class began to gawk at you. They started to giggle and chuckle.

"Look, I-I-I just wanted to know the pag-"

"Love letter?!~ Shall I read this LOVE LETTER to the class?~" The teacher began to say swinging the note back and forth.

Love letter?! What the flying fuck?! This is bullshit! I-I just wanted to know the freaking page number!!!!

Y/c began to look at you. "L-Love letter...?" He said looking at you. He looked a bit disturbed and un-easy about this. "N-N-No! It wasn't that!! I just wanted the pa-"

"Y/N AND Y/C SITTIN' IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!" Everyone began to burst out laughing.