The Dream

Hey, sorry I haven't been updating as frequently. I've been quite busy with life and stuff n.n" But I'm going to try my best to update more often, promise! Also sorry if my chapters get a bit...weird?

Ehh I like listening to weird songs while I write so yup :3 (The song will be in the media section so you can listen as you read, if you like. )

Also, I was wondering if you guys think I should do a lemon chapter with you and Y/c. (Lemon is basically....I dunno...sexual?) Comment if you think I should c:

So yass cx Hope you enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about 3 AM and you still haven't fallen asleep. You're having weird visions about you and Y/c. But you've decided to ignore that. You began to feel dizzy. 

"Ughhrrh..."

You suddenly felt like you were falling. Everything went in slow motion. Y/c appeared in front of you. Multiple Y/c's appeared everywhere. Wait- Shirtless...Y-Y/c's... They got closer and surrounded you. All of the sudden you were screaming. Your arms, legs, and body began to transform into a high-tec suit it seemed. Your hands grew into guns. You went for all the Y/c's but they had guns as well. They blasted you and the pain felt extremely real. Two girls appeared in front of you as your blood was splashing everywhere. 

"He will never love you."

"Kill yourself."

"You're worthless. You ugly whore."

.................

"Darling, It's all lies....."

Bam.

You blacked out and you were now in a bed.

Chained, to a bed.

Y/c appeared out of the bathroom. 

"Ready, babe?"

He climbed on top of you-

You screamed again and now you were in the hospital. Monsters were in front of you and jumped on you-

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

You gasped for air and choked when you flung out of bed. You ran into the bathroom and splashed water on your face. 

"It was all a dream....it was all a dream....a dream...."

"Please let it be a dream..........."