Fight and Confidence

WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING.

"Oohhhh...." Everyone said looking at Y/c and then looking back at the leader. The leader got up and tackled Y/c. "Y/c!!!!" You yelled as you threw your hands onto your face. Your eyes trickled sprinkles of hot tears as you watched him fall to the ground, hitting his head on the hard concrete. People crowded around Y/c and the leader as they were on the floor. The leader, as he held onto Y/c's shirt, looked around as everyone began to yell "Fight fight fight fight!!!!". The leaders frown turned into a mischievous grin. He continuously began punching Y/c in the face. Each punch filled you with anger. Every time he punched him Y/c did a slight groan. Everyone began clapping and continued yelling 'Fight!!'. With tears streaming down your face, you got up and looked to get a better view. Y/c kicked his legs up and pushed the leader into the crowd. Y/c got up. You suppose the guy that the leader fell on wanted the fight to continue so he pushed him back into Y/c. Y/c got slammed into the wall as this guy came flying into him. Y/c looked straight into his eyes, knowing this would get violent.

"L-look...I don't want to-ahhooww...- fight...anymore..." He said in between groans of pain.

"Too late bitch, you put this on yourself...pussy." The leader's deep scratchy voice rang through the ears of others.

The leader kicked Y/cs 'spot' 2 times until he fell on the floor in absolute horrible pain. He forcefully picked him up and pinned him against the hard wall. He grabbed his neck and squeezed it. He was choking him. Everyone cheered and gasped in entertainment, except for you.

You knew it was time to take action. You were so pissed you could literally kill someone. You knew you got really violent if you ever got to this point. But it was time. You pushed the people in the crowd out of the way until you reached the leader and Y/c. Y/c looked like he was going to pass out any second now. You screamed,

"LET.Y/C.FUCKING.GO.RIGHT.NOW."

The leader didn't let go, and looked at you and smiled. Ugh, that smile, it made you want to puke.

"Better watch out sugar, don't want that sweet body of yours to get ruined...yet." He said winking. You cringed hard.

"N-no. You will not be going anywhere near me you sick ass bitch! Won't let Y/c go? Oh-ho-ho, you've made a big mistake..." You said almost shocked that you stood up for yourself. You ran towards the leader and pushed him down. You got on top of him and dug your nails into his face. Blood oozed from his face as your nails stabbed it's way under his skin. After he was groaning loudly in pain, you got up and started stomping on his stomach. You kicked him around and started punching him in the face. You kicked his 'spot' several times until he could no longer move. You sat there, panting as everyone cheered you on. A few 'Damnnn...'s came from the crowd as you sat there. Quickly remembering Y/c. You ran over to Y/c as he lie there passed out. You were about to help him until the teachers came running over screaming.

'YOU. INTO THE OFFICE, NOW!"

*50 minutes later*

You sat in detention, oddly confident. You were proud for some odd reason. Maybe it's because you finally stood up for yourself.

And that's all that mattered to you.