Finale

im soo sorry this had to come to an end so soon it seemed! although, i am making another x reader after this, so you can look forward to that c':

also, i know there were some parts i was supposed to go along with in the story, but i was so scatter brained i forgot. but my new crush x reader will be much more organized, and just better in general.

anyways hope you like the finale!!!

---------

"...Go out with me..?" 

"You're not serious.." You said laughing nervously and scratching the back of your head. 

He stared at you smiling, opening his arms. You ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Yes!! Yes!!! I-I can't believe this...I-I."

Everything started shaking, you stepped back and looked around questioningly. All of the sudden you got unbelievably dizzy. You fell back hitting your head hard against the pavement. Suddenly you were at a wedding, but you weren't in the crowd. You were the bride, and Y/c was the groom. 

"You may now kiss the,"

Again a bright flash of light blinded you and you were now in the hospital. Y/c was tightly gripping your hand smiling as he looked into your eyes. 

"Twins," he said, "we have two baby girls." he began to slightly cry out of happiness. He gripped your hand even tighter and looked towards your two beautiful baby girls sleeping next to eachother.

You couldn't help but smile, until it happened again.

Flash.

You were now in the present time. 

But wait, what? What do you mean present time?? Where's Y/c? he just asked you out! I-Is he even here!!??

It's 2068, present time.

You're sitting in an old worn out chair, while Y/c is holding both of your hands, crying.

"Y-y-you're awake..." he says wiping off his tears.

But he's no longer young anymore, he's fairly old. But so are you. 

"You-y-y-ou just passed out! I-I-I didn't know..what to do.."

"I-I-Isn't it still 2015? A-a-aren't I still in school..?!"

"Y/n...It's happened again...."

"But this time...it was even worse..you've been passed out for days...I was so scared.....but I took you to the hospital yesterday...and.."

"w-what..?"

"They said--you-"

he began crying, very hard. but still tried to speak, forcing his tears in.

"you're not going to make it much longer...Y/n...infact...not even passed--t-t-t-t-oday.."

he began bawling, placing his head on your knees.

You looked around, you felt very weak and you couldn't move. But you had no clue you were--dying..?

Your heart rate began to get slower and slower..and you felt very tired..it seemed..Y/c looked at you.

"Look me in-the-e-eyes..Y/n."

You did as you were told, barely managing to move your head.

"I've seen you come this.fucking.far. And god damn I'm proud t-that I have. I've loved you ever since I layed eyes on you, Y/n. And knowing that all of it is just going to end now...I just wanted to say that I love you. You've made me the happiest man alive..and I'm so proud to call you my wife......"

You began to slowly close your eyes, your hearing got more faint.

"See you on the other side..." 

oH GOD I BET YOU WERENT EXPECTING THAT

TOTAL.FUCKING.PLOT.TWIST

WOW 

ok tbh this was a really cringe worthy story. the worst yet.

but i guess people liked it-?? and im glad that i got to entertain you.

i think

anywAYS NEW CRUSH X READER COMING SOON

IT WILL BE WAY BETTER I PROMISE

I HAVE A STORY PLANNED OUT AND EVERYTHING

anyways thank you for reading my story! see you in the next one!!