Truth or Dare

Everyone was laughing hysterically why you were just sitting there. You felt like crying or just curling up in a ball and sit in the corner. The bell rang and everyone seemed to stop and just run outside for break. You still just sat there, not wanting to move. 

"I hope this teaches you a lesson...Y/n."  Your teacher saids shoving the note in his desk.  You just look up at him. Teary eyed, and face red. You bolted out of the room and zipped around the corner leading to the bathroom. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You bursted out crying and you locked yourself in the bathroom. Your friends were waiting outside for you and began to walk up to the bathroom. "Y/n?!" Your best friend called.

You were crying your eyes out and began to slowly stop as your friend approached. "Y/n?..." You went extremely quiet and began to just sit still. You heard footsteps walk out and you sighed and walked out. Break was over and you had to go back to class. Someone nudged you. 

"Y/n!" The girl gave you a paper and ran into class. You examined it. Just a torn off piece of notebook paper. You began to read it. "Truth or Dare tonight!  When: 12:00 AM tonight Where: School field. Whole grade will be there!"