Chapter Forty-four

Chris's POV

"Chris," Eddy whined, her breathlessness spiking a groan from me as I nipped lightly at a sensible spot below her jaw.

Nothing could measure the amount of impatience I had to wait for Eddy to give me the chance to kiss her again.

Once she changed into her nightie – her hair bundled atop her head – and hopped onto the bed and finally said yes to me after a whole day, I took hold of that opportunity as tightly as possible.

These past days have been a whole new world for both of us. A sudden good tilt in our little world.

Which was most definitely appreciated. A passage directly proving to her that she indeed meant the world to me. One I wouldn't take for granted.

So as soon as I had her sitting on me, her knees bent by either side of my thighs, I moved my hand to her hair and took off the hairband, tossing it aside.

She gasped, digging her face into my shoulder. I snickered, enjoying the cutesy from her.

"I'll look hideous." She whined referring to her hair of course.

"You think?" She nodded, her movement causing a tickling sensation on my skin.

It was recently I caught her in her natural hair, the lustre keeping me in awe till now. She had thick and heavy curls, her hair full and surprisingly long.

Wasn't I just one lucky dude?

"Then I like you hideous." Saying that, I pulled her face up to eye level. She kept her eyes strained on my chest.

"I straighten it most of the time to keep it less bulky."

"Did you ever cut it?" I asked, twirling a few strands around my finger.

"Yeah. But that was once. It was when I was so much younger.. Maybe a kindergarten." She shrugged, her face glistening in innocence.

"I love it." I accompanied my words with a soft peck on her cheek causing a soft squeak from her.

Digging my left fingers into the back of her hair, I lightly tugged it downward, exposing the skin of her neck to me.

When my lips made contact with a part below her jaw, she squirmed. Her fingers digging into the skin of my neck.

I smirked, pleased with myself for making her feel that way. It surprised me that when I'm this close to her, the sexual part of her throws its cautions to the wind.

Although she seemed a little courageous at this, I knew when to continue and when to stop. With her, I had to be careful.

Separating my lips from her skin, she tensed a bit at the loss of contact but I didn't let that last for long as I leaned forward, capturing her lips in mine.

She let out a small gasp, relaxing soon against me. The hand that was holding onto my right bicep glided up my arm, joining the other at the back of my head.

I groaned into her mouth, my temperature rising by the minute.

Her movements against my lips were priceless. Not too professional but she was getting good.

I adore her.

I sneaked my hand under her loose shirt, sensationally groping the soft skin of her stomach and back. She arched against me, her chest pressed against mine.

I swallowed her moan, my throat vibrating as I hummed in response.

My self-control was at a huge stake as she subconsciously rocked her hips against mine.