7: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2

⚠️Mentions of drunkness, stalking, and bitcherine is in this chapter boyos

Jeremy POV:

I cover my ears to brace for the noise impact. George, Sapnap, Technoblade, and Dream all follow. The five of us still hear the deafening bullhorn through our hands. We all turn to Scott to see him set down the horn on the floor and cup his hands around his mouth.

*inhale* "EVERYONE PLEASE MEET INSIDE THE BALLROOM SO WE CAN PUT ON YOUR CAMERAS! okay thank you!" He shouts.

We all look at each other and make our way to the entrance of the ballroom.

~

The five of us were strapped into our cameras for the evening. I couldn't help but sneak glances at Dream, having to raise his arms for the camera people. I noticed

After a very long explanation about the mechanisms of the cameras, which you know damn well I didn't pay attention to, Our group went into the dark ballroom. I couldn't see much, so I got a bit spooked when I felt someone take my hand. I looked up and faintly saw Dream's eyes staring back at me.

He leads me to who I assume is Techno. I can recognize them from their voices.

"Hey Techno?" Dream whispers to him.

"Yea?"

"Mind if I steal your date?"

"Sure, wasn't mine to begin with."

The three of us chuckle and Dream leads me into another area of the dark ballroom.

"So....is the entire event going to be like this or?"

"Hehehe, no no no. They told me they're going to do this special countdown thing like in the games."

"Oh yeah, totally understand that." I say sarcastically.

Dream smiles at me, I can see the highlights of his white teeth. Just then a spotlight appears in the middle of the room. Along with it is a projection of a one-minute countdown video on the screen.

"Ohhh that's the countdown you were talking about."

Moments pass by and the countdown starts to reach 15 seconds. I look at Dream who stares back at me.

14

13

12

"Jeremy?"

"Yeah Dream?"

11

10