3: Not just another day

⚠️Mentions of stalking, and fighting

Jeremy POV:

I woke up at about 7:00 am. I was going to wake up my roommate as well because he had class, but something told me not to go into his side of the dorm judging from the unfamiliar clothing near the door. I quickly shake off the thought and start my day off strong with a nice cup of....wait where's the coffee?

oh right we ran out.

I noted in my phone to buy coffee beans before heading out to the cafè near school to get my fix there. Nothing could run this great day of mine. No stalkers, gross roommates, or missing coffee.

For today was a day like no other.

Today is April 17th, Danni's birthday.

I had gotten them a sewing machine. I was going to pick it up from the store before heading to Danni's for their small party. And when I mean small, I mean its just me, Techno, and the birthday person of honor.

I close my apartment door very slowly, not trying to wake up the people inside. Corey may be a bit of a fuckboy, but he's still my roommate. I adjust my bag and make my way towards the University cafe.

Thank god I live so close to everything.

I smile as I see the familiar brown exterior. The university cafe had a bookstore, home-ish feel to it. It was like stepping into a small world of coffee beans and book worms.

I step inside and join the other patrons in a line to the cashier. As I wait in line in the coffee shop, I take out my phone to send my lovely best friend a good morning message.

Jeremy:
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY BITCHHHH!!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Danni:
Lmao thank you Jer

Jeremy:
Are we still on for tonight?

Danni:
ofc, Techno's coming too
lmao i just realized it's kinda sad I only know you two out of the entire university

Jeremy:
that just makes us even more special to be ur friend :)

Danni:
whatever🙄💀

Jeremy:
gasp, Danni uses emojis now?!?!
n e ways... i gtg but happy birthdayyyy
ily

Danni:
ily2

seen

I turn off my phone in delight and step up to the cashier. I order my usual, an iced americano with skim milk. Americanos are criminally underrated, it's coffee that actually wakes you up.

Author gets me right?

(A/N: yes, americanos are the freaking best.)

Ayeeee

I take my receipt and listen for my order number. I take a seat at a small chair next to a large bookshelf. No one really reads these books, but they're always welcome to. I take out my laptop to work on one of my WIPs.

This one was about a protagonist with crooked intentions for being a hero. The antagonist was more of a sympathy villain, kind of like a sadder version of Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb.