9: #HappyBirthdayJeremy ?

"Taking it slow."

Yeah that's a complete lie. And it was already so obvious that me and Clay were a bit of a thing. Hell, even our chat's were starting to notice it.

Did I confirm them? No.

But I didn't deny them either.

(A/N: Calm yourself Jeremy. Just enjoy this chapter.)

Okay...

Jeremy POV:

"BIG J! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Tommy screamed as I joined the discord call.

I see the faces of Tubbo and him, with smiling glee they clap and cheer. I also see another icon, I assumed it was Ranboo from the way he spoke.

Tommy had messaged me earlier to join it the moment I woke up. And I still wonder why I followed his directions. Nonetheless, this statement confused me. My birthday passed already? I'm already a year older? Why???

"Uh...Thanks Tommy but uhum...My birthday passed already." I said, the cheers from Tubbo and Ranboo begin to soften.

"Is it really? People were saying its today." Tubbo said, pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, #HappyBirthdayJeremy is trending. Check your twitter." Ranboo said, his icon glowing with a green outline.

I looked around my room for my phone, brushing my hair with my hands to try and look like I have my life together. I spot it, half-covered by my blanket, and dash for it. I open twitter and sure enough, #HappyBirthdayJeremy along with #JeremyisOld was trending #9 in the US and other countries.

"Wh- guys my birthday was in January. It's almost April. Tommy, your birthday is closer than mine. " I said, scrolling through so many lovely birthday messages while giving out a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, but I'm not the one that's being celebrated on twitter now am I?"

"No, I guess you aren't. Who started this anyways?"

"Dream did." Tubbo says, taking a gulp from his water bottle.

What. The. Fuck.

(A/N: Language. Now get back in there.)

"...Did he really?" I said, looking for a clean water bottle.

"Yeah, I can show you the tweet if you'd like." Ranboo said.

"Please do."

Ranboo shares his screen and goes on twitter via his browser. Sure enough, he highlighted the words from Dream's tweet from his hangout account. No wonder why I couldn't access it earlier.

Putting my attention towards the screen, I grab a bottle and take a sip. Immediately I spit it out and realized that I drank one of my plant containers. I can hear the erupting laughter in the call.

"..GAH, JESUS WHY DID I DO THAT."

Note to self & others: Avoid putting plants with water bottle containers on your desk, this avoids the possibility of you drinking soiled water.

"BAHAHAAH, JEREMY DRINK DA PLANT." Tubbo said.

After they calmed down and I caught my breath again, I read the tweet:

⚪️ DREAM 🔒 @dreamhangout • 17h
Guys, I need you all to do something. I need you to trend #HappyBirthdayJeremy tomorrow. Don't ask, just do. :)

What has this man done now.

"Ah...I'll ask him about this later."