4: Helping a friend

Jeremy POV:

Hey Jeremy

who are you?

The figure stands in front of me for a small second before realizing.

Oh me? I'm here to help you.

with what?

Well...you don't exactly know yet.

what does that even mean? how do you know Danni?

Oh, you must have heard...Don't mind that.

oh I will fucking mind, why were you dancing with my friend?

I was helping them, don't worry.

helping them with what?

I can't tell you that...

alright, I'll play your little game. what are you helping me with?

Your future. You need to listen very carefully.

I roll my eyes in sarcasm, this can not be real.

You need to suggest that Techno takes Danni on a date. It is beneficial to the book.

what fucking book? it's definitely not mine, i think. right guys? (A/N: shh)

Their book, it needs it. Danni needs it.

wow.

Wow indeed my friend. Are you willing to accept?

My mind starts to swirl. It's as if a thousand clouds are fogging my memories, or a thick fog clouds my mind. It's like I'm being controlled. At some point in my high, I must have said yes because the figure takes my hand and shakes it in their own.

Thank you Jeremy for complying, this would have been a lot more difficult if you didn't.

Instead of an answer, I nod rather hazily as the figure brings their lips towards mine. I can sense a type of skin being flickered away. When we pull away the figure has taken on a new form. Not the short, hunched guy with the beanie. Instead I see a tall, blonde haired, man wearing jeans and a green hoodie. with his face blocked out by a white mask.

Almost at the same pace when I flutter my eyes open, a small smiley face writes itself on the mask in black ink. Before I can get my mind together, The entire air around me starts to fade away in a sort of static. Kind of like those old box T.Vs going haywire.

~

I wake up, partially dizzy. I touch my lips with my finger, for some reason it was still tingly. The feeling was addicting, but not enough for me to want it more. It fades away and I look for my phone. I open a notification from Techno and nearly scream.

Techno:
Hey Jeremy. I need your help
I think I have a crush on Danni

What. the. fuck.

Jeremy:
okay bibbity bobbity back the fuck up
tell. me. everything.

He then told me about...everything I guess. He told about how they shared a moment with some pink fabric. How he really liked hugging them on their birthday and wished it stayed forever. Apparently he's the one who got that big client to hire Danni for the ball. A nice gesture really, he poured his heart out.

And from the sound of it, he really needed it.

Jeremy:
Wow man I mean, that's insane. Do they know that you set up Finn as a client for them?