8: Get your sh*t together + The first date

(DEMURESS wanted to read dream angst books and yellow_cardinal helped me with date ideas. So this chapter is dedicated to you two <3 )

⚠️Mentions of drunkness, overthinking, depersonalization, and slapping of the face

Jeremy POV

They left.

They just left.

Its the middle of fucking December.

THEY'RE GONNA DIE.

"DANNI!" I said, grabbing the attention of everyone around me. I didn't even notice Dream running close behind me when I ran out of the ballroom. I ran out, booking it across the pools and the gardens of the hotel.

I tried to catch up to them, following them to the forest. I almost went in for them until Dream held me back. I tried breaking from his grasp but he was just too strong.

"DANNI! DREAM- Dream let me go PLEASE!"

I was begging and crying but he didn't let go.

"Jeremy please! You'll get lost in there and die of hypothermia!"

"YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT DANNI HUH! WHAT ABOUT THEM!" I said, finally breaking free from him.

"Jeremy, Look. At. Me. Yes, they might die which is why we have to act quick. We need to go back to the others and tell them where Danni went okay?"

I started breathing a bit hard, but Dream was there to calm me down. I followed his breathing movements and collected my thoughts.

"Haaa....okay. Okay we need to go back there."

Dream nodded and we ran back to the ballroom.

~

Scott had decided to end the livestream early because of that. Imagine all the PR they have to go through now. Me and Dream had told the others where Danni went and everyone was gathered in groups for a search party. I was in the same team as Dream, Sapnap, and George.

Our job was to search the forest, and to call the others if we find them. Before we went, I checked up on Quackity.

"Hey man, don't worry. We're gonna find them." I said, patting him on the back.

"I hope so, I don't want to lose them." He said

"Me too, me too..."

And so our groups set out for the forest, in the middle of winter.

~

"DANNI! DANNI!"

That was what everyone was saying in intervals. Our group was venturing through the thick snow calling out for them. Dream held my hand the entire time and comforted me, what a sweetheart.

"I FOUND THEM!" Sapnap screamed and we all congregated towards his voice.

We saw Danni, hugging their knees and nearly frozen. Their eyes remained close no matter how many times we screamed their name. George got out his phone to call the police and Sapnap called the others.

I picked up Danni, carrying them bridal style and practically ran back to the hotel. By the time all of us got there, the ambulance had met us.

It had all happened so quick...