10: My lovely husband

Jeremy POV:

I would like everyone to know that I am in love with a crazy man.

How so you ask? Let me tell you...

After the call with Clay I immediately started packing. My head was so frantic that I ended up going around the house, then stammer in the living room trying to figure out what to pack. I had picked up a few items and placed them down but I didn't even know what they were.

"Jer? Jer...Jeremy! JEREMY ATHERTON!" Techno said, grabbing my shoulders to snap me back to reality.

"...Y-yeah?"

"Why are you pacing around the room? You've been doing that for a while. And what's with the whisk?"

He points to my hand and I had indeed picked up a whisk. When did I do that?

"Oh...I uhum. Sorry it's just that, Cla- er Dream just bought me a ticket to Florida and I..."

"Oh, he told you just now? I thought he'd tell you sooner..."

"Same here." Rory said, walking in the room while rubbing his eyes.

"Wait, you both knew?"

"Of course, he called us and legit asked us for permission." Rory said, walking up to Techno's side and resting his head on the arm of his love.

"Gosh, I felt like such a parent during that phone call." Techno said, wrapping his arm around Rory.

"Ew. Ew ew you guys are definitely not my parents."

"Twitter disagrees." Rory said, pulling out his phone.

"Aaaaaaa don't! Please, I really need to pack."

Rory laughs and takes a seat on the couch as I make way towards the door.

"Tell us if you need a ride, son." Techno said, making me stop at the doorway.

"I will literally knock off your kneecaps Techno."

~

As I zip up the last duffle bag, I sit on the edge of my bed and take a deep sigh of relief. I spent my whole morning and majority of the afternoon packing and making calls. I checked in with my school, and besides the overwhelming assignments, I'm all set there. I gave a list of what plants to water and when + how to Rory, knowing that Techno might just spray water on all of them thus fucking up their growth patterns.

And I tried calling Danni, just to give them a little update. But to no avail, they didn't answer. I hope they're doing okay. Come to think of it...they nor Quackity have been online in a while. Twitter and Instagram say that they're both on a hiatus. But I haven't heard anything about that.

I get up and rub my face, trying to get myself together. I didn't want to make a huge fuss over my outfit, so I just slipped on a hoodie over my shirt and jeans. Ironically, it happened to be the classic green, "Dream smile" hoodie. Either I get recognized at the airport and mistaken for Dream (Which has happened before), or I get judging & weird looks from people.

Oh well, no time to dawdle. I pick up my bags and spend a good 3-ish minutes loading them from my room to Techno's car. Rory was streaming but said goodbye to me before. No one really knows about this, considering it was just informed to me, so we decided to keep in on the down-low until Dream gave his okay.

Techno locks the front door as I close the trunk of his car. We get inside, with him at the wheel and me in the passenger seat.

"So, you excited there kiddo?" Techno said, backing up out of the driveway.