One piece oc #21

Sleepy_Sal -_Dark-Writer_-  BongoCat101 ))
Before time skip

 Sleepy_Sal -_Dark-Writer_-  BongoCat101 ))Before time skip

And after time skip

Name: Okama DeVeilAge: 39-41 (depends on rp)Gender: FemaleSexuality: She's fluid within her sexuality, and doesn't really like labels (basically she'll tango with anyone she finds personally and physically attractive)Abilities: - has a devil fruit...

Name: Okama DeVeil
Age: 39-41 (depends on rp)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: She's fluid within her sexuality, and doesn't really like labels (basically she'll tango with anyone she finds personally and physically attractive)
Abilities:
- has a devil fruit called the Ketsueki Ketsueki no Mi (aka the Blood Blood fruit)
- This devil fruit gives her the ability to manipulate and control her own blood or the blood of others into whatever the want
- though the draw backs consist of the lower and higher temperatures as well as running out of too much blood
- she can only use it on someone else if she is in a 1 mile radius of this person
- a newer power of her fruit is she can mold someone's blood into a copy and paste of themselves if she steals enough
- keeps two pistol's with her just incase (personal measures)
Detail:
- This girl is pretty tall but not as tall as Boa, she's the shortest out of the warlords
- btw Okama is about 5'7" 😗~🎵
- Shes often called "The vampire woman" because of her devil fruit and how she often takes a lot blood
- She's a bit loud and probably has major adhd, because this girl can't sit still not be in one area of the room for any long then a minute each
- she sometimes can't control her volume button or gets overly excited for things, though her personality can switch if someone pisses her off, she becomes cold and has a very monotone type of voice.
Backstory:
She was once a not so known pirate but like Luffy, she quickly rose to being well known and terrifyingly powerful, mercilessly killing anyone who got into her way. Though, the marines decided to give her a chance in an even better spotlight, giving her a deal on if she didn't kill the marines and just turned against other pirates, they'd give her a spot with the warlords since she seemed very powerful, even for a girl her stature. She was a bit hesitant on the offer, telling them to give her time, she then decided about two days later that she would take up there offer. They ended up giving her a island to run, she mainly acted like a mob, collecting taxes, forming law, etc, this was called Harvado Gon, it was on the coast of the west blue and often wasn't visted by pirates because of some of the poor state of some of the people. She settled a curfew for the the island, having men/and or guards go all over the place to make sure, she didn't care if anyone woke up early but everyone had to be in their homes by 9pm if they didn't wish to be punished, because she exploded all these people, having marines come in and take all these people daily dues. Though when hearing about Luffy defeating Sir Crocodile, she decided to turn a new leaf, building better homes for the people but still keeping the taxes the same height, having zero pirates or marines come in to take people money, but she still held the curfew, just to have slaughtered or two when seeing the people freak out. She wasn't technically scared, just bugged about the fact that that could have been her who was kicked off of her thrown. Though "changing a new leaf." Did not mean she still didn't have violent tendencies, she still keeps a gun on her hip in case a passing pirate ship decides to kiss her off or ruin her day.
(-In some terms she is a masochist, this was mainly developed from an overly abusive house hold-)
Crush: Mihawk (or Kuma idfk)
Friends: (she's mainly Acquaintances with Boa Hancock and that's about it)
Family:
Mother: (unknown)
Father: (unknown)
Team and position: (Crew is called the blood pirates, mainly cause she's violent af sometimes lol) and Captain + Warlord