Aot oc #4

Racoon_Doodles ))

Name: Marta Zarzosa
Age: 29
Gender: Trans woman (was born intersex but got gender reassignment surgery when she was born)
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human/Titan-Shifter
Birthday: October 8th
Survey Corpse member or Civilain?: Eldian Warrior
Occupation (if not part of the SC): They work under the Marlyan government and army
Rank: Warrior
Birthplace: Marley (soon got citizen ship in Liberio because of her father and because of her being and Eldian by blood.)
Quote: "Y'know, all your doing is wasting me time kid, get out of my way."
Appearance:

Personality: Apathetic, Empathetic, and Protective (she isn't protective with everyone though, only to people she cares about, which is very little tbh)Nationality: Eldian/Marliyan Language(s) spoken: EldianBackstory: - This story mainly begins wi...

Nationality: Eldian/Marliyan
Language(s) spoken: Eldian
Backstory:
- This story mainly begins with her father so I'll give the basic summary;
Her father was an Eldian man who worked for Marliyans outside of Liberio for a very wealthy Marliyan family, having his own son and wife back home who he loved dearly, but not loving his wife enough. He ended up having an affair with the rich man's Marliyan daughter that was about his age, he and his family were all then sent "to heaven" for his disgraceful crimes. Though his mistress ended up having their daughter anyways, that daughter being Marta.
- Her mother, Laia, then gained custody of the child, her parent were disgusted and disproved of the child but they didn't know where to put her, so they sent her to become a soldier, abusing her frequently when she came home and tried to go near her mother or even her grandparents, she soon was sent to Liberio at the age of 13 with no where to go, so an elderly couple took her in and raised her till she was 18, going up in ranks to become apart of the Warrior Unit and assistant to Warcheif Zeke Yeager.
- As a teen, she kind of hoped & speculated that her mother actually did care about her all those years but hoped to see her again when she was a Warrior. But now she hates her entire family, never wanting to see them again.
Friend(s): Annie and Reiner
Crush: Zeke Yeager
Family:
Mother- Laia, age 57
Fathers wife- Alba (deceased)
Dad- Felip (unknown, but probably deceased)
Little brother- Narcis (deceased)
Likes: Homemade Tea and Writing
Dislikes: Children (slightly tolerant), Flashy/Boastful people, and Small talk
Habits: Has a habit of constantly judging people by the book/constantly being prejudice towards others.
(-Human Form-)
Strength: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Agility: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
(-Titan Form-)
Strength: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Agility: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Other:
- Here is her Titan form, aka the Blood Titan, she's a 15m-16m class

(-Human Form-)Strength: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Agility: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★(-Titan Form-)Strength: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Agility: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Other:- Here is her Titan form, aka the Blood Titan, ...

• The blood titan is a form of Titan that is not part of the nine main, but a dna mixture of the armored and female with some adjustments, this was an early experiment Marley wanted to try and thankfully succeeded with. The Blood Titan does not harden immediately after shifting, but the hardening can be summoned when it bleeds (henceforth being the blood Titan and the red tint to her armor.) Sadly her Titan form did not develop the screaming ability to summon pure Titans, so Marta leaves it all to Zeke to do so. Yet, she did develop through the experiment, The female titans high endurance & mobility, being able to run quickly but with the consequences of tiring herself out for days at a time, and feeling very weak as well.
- Marta's crush on Zeke developed while they were training, as they got older it just stuck with her even till now.
(Later on she soon felt betrayed by his actions and what his true intentions are, but she still loves him despite their difference in goals, she also joins in w/ the survey corps and Eren's friends to take the Yeager bothers and Yeagerists down.)
- Because of her dislike for children, she steers clear of the very young trainees, only interacting with them when she has too, like in battle or when going somewhere. She personally finds Gabi very annoying because of how Gabi (in her opinion) seems way too determined and sees her as an over achiever, but soon gets use to her, even wanting to look after Gabi (this was both her choice and under Reiners request like when he asked Falco to do the same.)