One piece oc #26

Racoon_Doodles

Before time skip

And after time skip 

And after time skip 

Name: Penelope Carmen Ramirez Age: 16-18 (depends on rp)Gender: Demigirl -She/They-Sexuality: PansexualAbilities: - Even thought she doesn't have a devil fruit, she's very skilled with multiple categories of weapons, but the one she really likes i...

Age: 16-18 (depends on rp)
Gender: Demigirl -She/They-
Sexuality: Pansexual
Abilities:
- Even thought she doesn't have a devil fruit, she's very skilled with multiple categories of weapons, but the one she really likes is crossbows or arrows related weapons
- Her signature weapon is the crossbow (the one she's holdin in after timeskip)
- She's also has a hidden blade in her umbrella if she runs out of arrows
Detail:
- A nickname her dad calls her is Penny
- She has a cooler body temperature so wearing her black clothes constantly doesn't bother her
- Is great friends with Kase (soon will find out in backstory)
- Sometimes she'll end up in the same town for a bounty as Coby is with Garp, she sometimes pops in and says hi but other times she'll just leave the greetings for another day when her jobs done or Garp has to shoo her away
Backstory:
- As a young kid she has to deal with her father constantly traveling, and since he had no family that lived close to look after her while on his bounty trips. He had to take her along with him as a bounty hunter, but also paying for a place to stay, keeping her their, and once he's done with the job he'll come back and hangout with her. This routine continued on until she turned the ripe age of 13, being able to look after herself more often. But as her father had grown old and into retirement, he decided to train his into taking his place as a bounty hunter. I mean, Penny already loved her dad so much that she'd do anything for him, plus she always had wanted to follow in his footsteps so it was natural for her to oblige. She trained from then, and once she turned 16, she was put in her dad place and put in as an assistant for Kase, a fellow female bounty hunter. They grew close pretty quickly over the years, Kase mentoring her as well as teaching her more new things since her dad was pretty old school.
Crush: Coby
Friends: Kase (other bounty hunter oc)
Family:
Mom: Carmen [deceased]
Dad: Alejandro Mateo Ramirez, age 53
Team and position: None, Bounty Hunter