AoT oc #2

Racoon_Doodles ))

Name: Dorothee Yannick
Age: 15-16
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human/Titan-Shifter
Birthday: July 19th
Survey Corpse member or Civilain?: Civilian
Occupation (if not part of the SC): She works as a baker and cook for her fathers shop, she often provides food for the survey corpse soldiers.
Rank: (none)
Birthplace: Wall Sina, Yarckel District
Quote: "I don't like being seen like that....."
Appearance:

Personality: Timid, Quiet, CalmNationality: CanadianLanguage(s) spoken: French and English Backstory: - After she had been born in the yarckel district, her mother immediately went to work on starting her business as a local doctor, she would norm...

Nationality: Canadian
Language(s) spoken: French and English
Backstory:
- After she had been born in the yarckel district, her mother immediately went to work on starting her business as a local doctor, she would normally be going to neighborhoods to help her patience, she even went as far as to help out the survey corpse of soldiers were injured.
- As Dorothée reaches the ripe age of 14, her mother had been suggested by a captain to try to the titan-shifter experiment. Her mother did not want to use a patient of her's and since her eldest daughter already knew about it, she knew she would immediately back out of it.
So she chose her younger daughter (Dorothée.) She was very confused as to why her mother had taken her to basement of their home, knowing her father never allowed her to go done to that place of their home because of a late rat infestation that had came along early spring when she 6, so her father still had a slight fear of his disgusted being bitten by a rat, even though his wife was a doctor.
- Once she had been injected with the Titan serum. Which didn't have much affect onto her until a year or two later.
- How she found out about her powers were very simple; During the intrusion of wall rose, Dorothée and her mother were almost last to evacuate, her mother and father had gone ahead while Dorothée and her mother tried gathering as much of her studies as possible. Once they were leaving their home, a 7m class Titan began charging them, a soldier tailing it to stop it from eating them (my oc Ariel.) Dorothée was in a state of both shock and nervousness, she bit into her finger directly drawing blood, she suddenly transformed. Now she only felt rage, rage as the 7m came closer to her mother, she charged at it grabbed its neck before slamming it into a building, then tearing it completely apart. In Ariel's own state of shock, she immediately went on to kill Dorothee in her Titan form. Dorothee's mom immediately, shouting all the informations he could to stop her. Once Dorothee has assisted on killing four more titans in her angered wake, she became unconscious but was arrested while her mother was taken to safety.
- She then went onto trial, reportedly saving up to 8 lives from killing those three titans, she then was given a second chance, to both continue on with her regular job as a cook but to also be given the job of risky tasks, some that might involve going outside the walls.
Friend(s): Her older sister, & Mikasa
Crush: Eren Yeager
Family:
Mom- Joséphine, age 46 (alive)
Dad- Bernard, age 52 (alive)
Older sister- Kezz, age 21 (alive)
Likes: Knitting, Cooking, and Baking
Dislikes: Large crowds and Small talk
Habits: She has a habit of biting herself, like biting her fingers or finger nails (not hard just kinda nibbling.)
(-Human Form-)
Strength: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Agility: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
(-Titan Form-)
Strength: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Agility: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Other:
-Here is her Titan form, she's a 18m class
- She personally hated having to using her Titan form, but knows that she has to help humanity more then just one way because of her shifting abilities (I got lazy and only drew down to her waist)

)(-Human Form-)Strength: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Agility: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆(-Titan Form-)Strength: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Agility: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Intelligence: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Self-Esteem: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★Other:-Here is her Titan form, she's a 18m class- She ...