One Piece oc #24

Sleepy_Sal PastelPajamas  yeet-yeeet-yeeeet (You don't have to respond to this tag or look at the chapter if you don't want to))

Before time skip

And after time skip 

And after time skip 

Name: Sílvia D. Narcisa
Age: 21-23 (depends on rp)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Abilities:
- Her devil fruit is called the San-San no mi (San means acid in Japanese)
- This devil fruit grants her the ability to produce, manipulate and transform into hydrochloric acid itself (Doffy legit went "here, let's give you a highly harmful-based chemical to enhance your ability to fight- 🙃" when giving her the fruit 😂)
Detail:
- Sílvia is a pretty flirtatious person and will flirt with anyone she deems attractive (both physically and/or personality-wise.)
- She is about 5'0" (her crush, Boa, is 6'3" so she's basically a tree compared to Sílvia.)
- She can get pretty passionate when fighting, even if it's just training, she absolutely loves to spar with new or old enemies, even with friends she'll purposefully anger them so she can do a one on one match (she should meet Hoshi, Lmao)
Backstory:
- After the passing of both her mother and father from a young age with no living relatives, she ended up living on her own.
- (time skip to where she's older, age 17)
Growing up on the streets of Dressrosa, she had been living a homeless life for almost several year's. She'd developed fighting skills through self-teaching and even from watching random men fight in the street. Silvia was constantly stealing food from people and even stealing form the fellow beggars, mainly going by the 'survival of the fittest' quote.
- One day, after she had stolen a marines lunch, quickly making a break for it into any alleyway, the marines got on her train, Dolfamingo happened to be passing by while this was going on, he didn't neat to get involved but wanted to see what all the commotion was about, watching the fight from afar, becoming more and more impressed as it went on. Sílvia had fought off most of them, two of the five marines being remaining as they went to aim their guns towards her. Doflamingo called out and approached the men, telling them to leave the girl alone, when the marines told him to mind his business, he used his devil fruit to threaten their lives, once that was done they left.
- Sílvia on the other hand, was extremely scared of the warlord, wondering what he'd to do her or if he'd kill her too. Doflamingo assures her he wouldn't, but prepared his devil fruit just in case she tried to run. She did end up attempting to run off, but he quickly caught her, giving a sweet yet threatening tone if she moved. He then started to explain why he had let her off scott-free, also admitting that if he wanted too, he could call the marines back to come get her. Once she went quiet he continued on talking, saying he enjoyed how she had a fight in her, and a sense of determination. Doflamingo told her, that if she wished to live, she could come with him to live with him and to work for him, saying he could also give her a devil fruit to enhance her fighting skills.
- After a long hour of silence, she agreed to his terms. But saying that she'd run away if he tried to double cross her.
- (From then on she continues to live with him, and was also given the devil fruit like he said he would.)
Crush: Boa Hancock
Friends: Baby 5 and Dellinger
Family: (Unknown, dead)
Team and position: The Donquixote Pirates + She's just a regular crewmate