👺Demon Slayer oc #6👺

Name: Hajime YokanashiAge: 28Species: HumanHeight: 5'1"Gender: FemaleSexuality: StraightDemon Slayer? No, she is a swords-smith Friend(s): Kotestu and Hotura HagenzukaAcquaintances: Kamaboko squadCrush: Hotura HagenzukaSword color: (she does not h...

Age: 28
Species: Human
Height: 5'1"
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Demon Slayer? No, she is a swords-smith
Friend(s): Kotestu and Hotura Hagenzuka
Acquaintances: Kamaboko squad
Crush: Hotura Hagenzuka
Sword color: (she does not have a sword)
Other weapons: Kitchen knifes.
Breath style: (none)
Backstory:
- After the death of her late husband, whom was also a demon slayer but sadly died in the line duty. So she went on to become a swordsmith, wanting to provide for the demon slayer corpse, which was one of her husbands wishes if he ever were to die. So she goes to live in the swordsmith village, bugging Hotura to train her and have him become her teacher. He pridefully accepts her offer, from then on she has been making swords for the past two to three decades. (Decades is a period of ten years, so she is in her 20's to early 30's) and has become a skillful swordsmith.
Other:
- When working, since she does not anyone to look after or baby sit her child, she has her son's sling rearranged back words, him facing away form the swords and hot medal
- Hotura has offered mainly times to have a baby sitter but She is too paranoid about demons to listen to him
- She has made swords for Zenitsu, Kanao, and Tanji (she only did that once because Hotura was in too much of a fit off rage to even compose himself.)
- During the attack on the Swordsmith village, she had fought off a minor demon while Hotura was working, sadly she one of her blades that was a failed project, but just in time Murichi beheaded the demon in time so that so would not die.
- She has visited the Butterfly estate/mansion on several occasions to give her swords to the boys, she enjoys Genya and Gyomei company, she often will watch some train, then afterwards talk to them. She even tries to talk to Sanemi, which is a surprise to everyone.