She has fire in her eyes

(Adira's P.O.V.)
I had a business meeting. Someone wanted to use my horse King as a stud for one of their mares. But I heard rumors about this person. He wants to talk to you at his house and then after striking a deal. He shoots you right after you turn your back. I was willing to go and talk to him but especially not alone. So I asked Tommy to come with me and meet me at my house. I walked into the kitchen and saw the chefs and kitchen staff already preparing dinner for tonight. "Good afternoon madam" greeted the head chef. I nodded at him and smiled before grabbing a cup of tea. After getting my drink I walked further towards my office. I sat down in my chair and started to do some paperwork, like vet bills and transportation documents. I was doing some calculations when a knock was heard on my door. "Come in" I called out without looking up from the paperwork. I heard the door open and footsteps walk in. "Mr Shelby is here to see you" it was Gracie who had spoken to me. "Tell him to wait in the livingroom. I'll be there in a few minutes" I replied. She nodded and walked away. "Oh and Gracie. Offer him something to drink but nothing alchol based" I said to her. She smirked and walked out my office. I continued to finish my calculation. I finally finished and closed the document before putting it in my draw. I stood up from my seat and made my way towards my livingroom where Tommy was. As I opened the big doors to go inside I stopped dead in my tracks. Tommy was not alone, he was here with not only his brothers. Charlie, Michael, Curly and even some other Blinders. Gracie walked up to me with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry ma'am. He found the whiskey" she said looking down at her hands, while I saw Tommy raise a glass at me.

 He found the whiskey" she said looking down at her hands, while I saw Tommy raise a glass at me

"Its okay, Gracie" I told her and put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her. I walked away from her and towards Tommy and the rest of the gang. "You have to pay me back for that bottle" I said pointing to the empty bottle of whiskey at the table. "Alright" he said with a grin and handed me some money. I chuckled "why dont you add a couple more pounds to it" I said to him. He nodded and handed me more. "A couple hundred more to be infact". He stopped to lool at me. "What? Its imported" I said and walked towards the half empty bottle and snatched it from Arthur's hand, "do you have any idea how much import tax there is on whiskey?" I asked Tommy with sass. After getting all my whiskey bottles back on the shelf, I started to explain what I wanted from them. Then we left to go the meeting.

We arrived at Nick Bronk's barn. Everyone followed me as I walked towards the entrance. "Do you know where I can find Nick Bronk?" I asked a nearby stablehand. The man pointed out to the main building. We followed his direction and walked inside the building. "Ah Ms Shaw" I heard the voice of Nick Bronk say behind me. I turned around and greeted him aswell. "So you heard the rumors" he asked with a sigh, "yes. But I have more reasons to have them with me" I said with a smile. I saw him gulp cause he realized I was in charge of the Peaky Blinders. We walked through his stables and past the fields as we discussed. "So how much for him?" Nick asked, "I charge 500" I said looking at some horses in the field, "no, I meant for him" he asked, "you want to buy him?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He nodded at me. I chuckled "he is not for sale. Or will ever be for sale, Mr Brock". "Ill give you 10000 for him" he tried. I shook my head "we are done here" I said and turned around. Some Blinders stepped aside to let me pass. "25000?" He called out again. I turned around "the stallion. Is not. For sale" I sneered and pointed at him. I saw him get angry. "Eventually he will be mine" he said stonecold. I saw some of the guys step forward in anger but I stopped them by raising my hand. They obeyed but got ready to charge as soon as Brock did something stupid. He scoffed and walked away. "Dont you walk away from me, Bronk" I said and grabbed his arm. He snatched it from my grip before pushing me back "dont grab me, lady". Immediatly Tommy passed me and punched him in the nose, breaking it. He then grabbed Nick's chin and the back of the head and pushed him towards me. "Say you're sorry! Say sorry!" He yelled at Nick. He didnt budge at Tommy's grip and anger. "You know, Adira. The rumors you heard about me are true" he said lowering his gaze. "Well good for you. Now Im going to tell you a rumor" I said closing the space between him and me, "I heard that these lads here, love to start fires in places that try to dominate them. Is rhat true Arthur?' I asked still not looking away from Nick. "That is not just a rumor. It's true" he replied. I clocked my head to the side. "Say goodbye to your stable, Nick Brock". I saw the fear form in his eyes and I chuckled. I quickly grabbed my gun and shot him through the head. Tommy let his body fall to the ground and I turned around with him right behind me. "Get the horses out and light it up" I ordered the men as I walked further.

Published: 6th of January 2021

We have another reminder people this time for Strawberries_fruit