You better listen to her

(Alfie's P.O.V.)
The car stopped and I got out of the car. "Fucking hell, it smells of pig round here, don't it? Definetly not kosher" I said while grabbing my watch to check the time. I walked to the front of the car. "Come to Small Heath and you will go to hellfor fucking breathing" I stepped onto the road and looked around. No one was on the streets. "Where is everyone?" I asked looking around.

I turned to watch one of my men get out the car

I turned to watch one of my men get out the car. "Stretch your legs, Treacle" I said and walked to him, "fuck me, it looks like he's grown since we've left London. He's like a mishroom, ain't he? He grows in the dark". "I need a piss" Treacle replied getting out the car, "do you? Yeah, well the place is like a shithole, yeah. So, why don't you just knock yourself out?" I said turning around. I again questioned why no one was on the streets. "Ishmael, please, will you hit the call of prayer?" I asked the lad and he nodded and walked to honk the horn. But he didn't do it long enough. I faced him "well, hit it". This time he did it longer but not long enough. I walked over to him "thank you, thank you" and hit the car honk and simply waited. It took a bit but eventually I saw the door open and Tommy walked out. He stepped in front of us and I let go of the honk once he stopped. "Morning, Alfie" he greeted, "yeah. It is, it is. How come everybody is in fucking bed?" I asked. "Solomon!" I turned my head and saw a pissed of pregnant Adira storming over towards us.   Tommy looked over at me with a look that read good luck. Adira halted in front of me, up close she looked even more pissed beyond saving than from far away.  "Do you have any idea how fucking early it is, Alfie?" She sneered at me. "It-" I started but she cut me off, "dont fucking answer". Tommy chuckled at his fiancée anger at me. "Dont think you're out of the woods, Shelby" she snapped looking over at him. "You said no business meetings until 12". Now I was the one smirking at Tommy being lectured. "I'll be home in an hour, okay?" Tommy told her, "now go back inside". I watched Adira cloaksize her head and cross her arms over her chest before tapping her foot. "Please" Tom quickly added. She smirked happy before turning around and walk back to the house without looking at us. "Dont forget the watermelon and undiluted lime juice". She stopped in her tracks and turned around "out of the glass cans. Not the metal cans". "Noted!" Tommy yelled after her before she closed the door again. "Lime juice?" I asked. He turned to me "pregnancy cravings" he explained, "but undiluted lime juice?" I asked him, "that's not the worst one" he said with disgust clearly in his voice. I chuckled "well. Let's get this meeting over with so you can get your wifey her lime juice, yeah" I said clapping my hands together and we walked towards the Garrison.

(Adira's P.O.V.)
It had been an hour and Tommy was not back yet. I groaned in pain as I felt the baby kick. "Thank you for kicking my bladder, once again" I said with pain as I got up from the bed. As I opened the door I felt immense pain shoot through my body. My belly tightened and then relaxed again. Soon my lower back began playing up aswell. "Thomas I swear to god if you're not here in the next 5 seconds. I'll kill you" I groaned once the pain shot through my body again. I grabbed my coat and walked out the house and towards the Garrison. I had to lean against some walls for support after getting pain attacks. "Im so fucking over this shit" I said before walking further. I arrived at the pub and barched inside. "Adira?" Harry questioned, "shush" I snapped at him before groaning again. He noticed I was in pain and went to knock on the private room window "I'll go get, Tommy". "Yeah. You do that" I said and leaned on the bar. Harry looked at me and shook his head at me. I sighed annoyed. "Thomas Michael Shelby!" I yelled loudly. The whole pub went silent and Tommy soon walked out the room. "You said...." I stopped immediatly and stopped before gasping. "You alright?" He asked worried, I looked up at him "I think my water just broke". He froze not knowing what to do.

That was the first time I saw him speechless and not in control of the situation

That was the first time I saw him speechless and not in control of the situation. We both stared at each other and the pain got back. It was immense that I almost fell to the ground. Harry was quick to catch me. I saw Alfie walk to Tommy and unfreeze him by tapping his face. "Oi, Tommy. Get it together, yeah" Alfie told him. My finacé snapped out of his frozen state and bent down to pick me up bridal style. "Let's get you to the hospital" he said and softly kissed my forehead. As he walked out the Garrison he yelled "Harry, call my family".

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I was outside of the delivery room. I was too scared to go in there. Scared I would fuck things up, scared to get in the way. I was pacing around frantically. Then my family walked in. I walked up to them, to explain the situation but Polly cut me off. "Get in there" she said pointing at the door, "she needs you". Before I could answer she pushed me into the room. I saw Adira look up with a sweaty forehead.

(Adira's P.O.V.)
Tommy quickly walked over and stepped beside me. He let me hold his hand to squeeze while he whispered sweet nothings and praises into my ear. Only for me to hear. "You have to push, ma'am" the doctor said. I gave it my all and basically screamed my lungs out. "You fucking did this to me" I screamed at my Fiancé while squeezing his hand so hard that my knuckles turned white. It took hours for my child to be born, he's gonna hear about this for the next 18 years, that he took his sweet time getting born. The nurse carefully gave me my baby for skin-to-skin contact. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and looked up at Tommy who leaned down and caressed his head.

A day later the family was allowed to come inside and Tommy took him over and showed him to his family. "I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Shelby clan. "We named him, Oscar" I heard Tom say, "or Ozzy for short" I said with a smile. "Oscar fucking Shelby. Let me get a look at him" Arthur said walking over to the middle brother. He retrieved my little Ozzy and put his peaked cap on his head.

Tommy stepped next to me and put his arm around my waist while we watched on

Tommy stepped next to me and put his arm around my waist while we watched on. "That's his arse that looks like you, Arthur" John replied making everyone laugh. "He's alright, Tommy. A true Shelby" Arthur said looking at us. Alfie walked to me and hugged me. "You gave me a heart attack, yeah". I chuckled at him and apologized. "So you still having those cravings for undiluted lime juice?". I laughed and shook my head at him.

Published: 4th of February 2021