Chapter 5

While Gavin and Coco were drinking their hot chocolate  Gavin's phone starts ringing

" Oh sorry Coco. Can you give me a minute?"

" Sure Gavin. Just hurry I have a movie that we can watch"

" Ok sounds great. Brb"

                                                      Gavin went in to the hallway to check the contact name.

"oh no it's my mom" Gavin thinks

" Hello?"

"GAVIN!!! Omg I was looking all over for you"

" And what do you call looking all around? Huh?"

" Gavin you have no right talking to me in that tone. Come home now."

" N-No. I'm tired of you lying to me. It makes me feel like I can't be trusted."

" And thats because you can't. Your a child, I can't just tell you everything"

" Well then I guess you'll just have to keep on looking then cause I'm not coming home" 

Before his mom could respond he hung up. He was trying so hard not to break down then and there. So he tried calming him self down some before he went back in Coco's room.

"Everything okay?" Coco says

"Yeah everythings cool. Um what movie are you putting on?"

" Daddy's Home 2"

" Oh I love that movie" Gavin says as he's sitting down

" Great. I'll start it then"

     Gavin couldn't stop thinking about his mom. He wanted her to feel the pain he feels right now. He wanted her to worry about him. He just wanted his life to go back to the way it was. By the time Gavin finally got out of his thoughts it was 1:00 am . he looked over to see Coco sleeping peacefully.

" I need to get some rest" he said to himself