Chapter 6 Gavin's POV

Finally Gavin fell asleep, trying to forget about his mom. He was sure once he got some sleep he would feel better. Gavin ended up being woken up by Coco. But the weird thing is she looked worried.

"Gavin wake up" Coco says

" Huh? What time is it?"

" Its 7:30. But I need to sneak you out quick"

" Why?"

" Because my mom just came home from work and I don't think she would like to come in my room to wake me up and see a boy next to me" Coco say quickly

" Oh'

" Yeah oh. Come on we gotta be quick"

 Before Gavin knew it he was climbing out of Coco's window.  Now where was he suppose to go? Gavin gave in and went home. His mom was hugging him saying how worried she was. Then she started yelling at him for leaving without saying something. To sum up what happened Gavin's now grounded for 2 weeks. Well thats what his mom said. On the other hand his dad said he was grounded for 1 day.  And thats when his parents stared fighting. He went up to his room and hid his phone in his pillow case along with the charger. 

" JOHN YOU ALWAY LET HIM OFF EASY" His mom says

" NO I DON'T. I JUST THINK YOUR OVER REACTING."

" THATS IT I'M TIRED OF YOUR CRAP. I WANT FULL CUSTODY OF GAVIN."

" NONONON NO IF ANYONE GETS FULL CUSTODY OF HIM IT'S ME"

    Thats when Gavin couldn't put up with this anymore. He ran down stairs as fast as he could

"STOP!!! JUST STOP FIGHTING PLS. AT THIS POINT I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH ANY OF YOU"

" GAVIN SHUT UP. THIS IS ADULT BUSNIESS NOT YOURS" Gavin's mom says

" YEAH GAVIN. JUST GO BACK UPSTAIRS" His dad says

" NO!!! IF YOU THINK I CAN'T HEAR YOU UPSTAIRS WELL GUESS WHAT YOUR WRONG. YALL ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING AND I HATE IT SO FREAKING MUCH I-"

Before Gavin got to finish his mom did something unexpected.... She hit him!!! She hit him so hard Gavin was bleeding and his eye was already starting to turn a purple shade.

" G-Gavin I-I-I'm so sorry I-"

Gavin ran upstairs before she finished speaking. He quickly grabbed his phone, charger, and jacket. He climbed out of his window and just started running. He didn't know where he was going to go he was just running. He found himself on a bench at the park. He just started crying. He felt like this is just how his life will be from now on. Him always trying to get away from his family, and escape his sadness. People told him to try telling his parents how he feels. Well he tried and now has a bloody nose and a black eye. If anyone was around they could see the pain and sadness in his eyes.