Chapter1

"MOM" Coco yelled

                        "Yes coco" 

                        "I'm going to the park ok?"

                        Coco's mom rolled her eyes smiling     "ok coco but please be back before the sun goes down"

                        " Mom I'm not going to be out that long plus it's only 9:00am"

                        " Fine let me rephrase that, be back before dance practice at 5:00"

                        "But mom I-"

                       " Just listen, I want you back before dance practice cause I have a surprise for you!

                       " Ok mom. Love you"

                       " Love you too sweetie"

Coco grabbed her purse and soon was on her way. When Coco arrived at the park she realized she forgot to grab her phone.

                      "Oh crap I think my phone is still in my room. No what it's OK I don't need it.

                      " Hey Coco"

                      " Hi Piper"

 Piper is Coco's best friend and also the most popular girl in the 7th grade. So I guess you could say Coco was lucky.

                      " I gotta tell you something"

                      " Ok spill"

                      " K so you know Lev Cameron, that kid in the 9th grade who is on the baseball team?"

                      " Yeah"

                      " He asked me out this morning"

                      " Really"

                      " Yup. We have a date on Friday at 3:00"

                      " Wow lucky! Well looks like I'm the only single one in our friend group"

                     " Haha no its just a date. Nothing too big. Oh and plus what if he turns out to be a jerk?"

                    " Are you kidding? I heard he's one of the nicest boys in the 9th grade so I doubt that he would ever be mean to you"

                  " Know what.... Your right thanks Coco"

                 " No problem that's what friends are fo-"

                " Omg there's a really cute guy right over there"

                " Huh"

Coco turned around and that's when she saw him. Gavin Magnus one of the guys she's seen around the school but never talked too. 

             "Wow I think I recognize him from school"

            "You should go talk to him"

            " What no no I can't he's probably busy"

            " He's coming this way"

           " WHAT?"

           " Hey Coco" Gavin says

          " Y-You know my name?"

          " Ya I've seen you around the school and heard your name a couple of times"

       "Oh um cool"

       " Anyways do you want to hang out sometime this week?"

        "Yeah sure what day?"

        "Maybe... Tomorrow?"

       " Oh um yeah sure"

      " Here's my number so you can tell me your address so I can pick you up tomorrow. I'll text you k?"

   "Ok Gavin um bye"

   " Bye Coco"

         " OMG OMG OMG OMG I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW WITH GAVIN" Coco thinks

"Ok WE BOTH NOW HAVE DATES"

" YA WE DO" Coco says excitedly

         "

Sorry this chapter was so short. This is my first time writing a book. Pls tell me what you think if the book so far so I know if I should keep this going.

                                         Love, Hampton Girls💖