Chapter 15 Gavin's POV

When we all got back to Coco's house Coco and I go to her room to rest.

" Ugh I'm so tired. What about you Gavin?" She says in the middle of a yawn

" So am I... but can I ask you something?" I say a little bit nervous

" Sure go for it"

" Why do you like me? I'm ugly, short, and I have a bunch of scars."

"Gavin...you are not ugly. Oh and if your short I'm a germ, and I don't care how many scars you have, cause you'll always be my beautiful blue eyed crush."

" Well... I was hoping I could actually change that..."

"Gavin... what are you trying to say?"

" I want to be more than your crush... Your my first actual love. So please make me the happiest 13 year old and be my girlfriend."

"Omg Gavin.... I WOULD LOVE TOO." She say then hugs me. I kissed her once again, but this time it didn't stop. It was a pretty long and good kiss..Then her dad walked in on us kissing.

"So I see you enjoy my daughters company" He say crossing his arms

As soon as we heard him we stopped kissing. My lips were now dark red and bruised. Coco was just kinda staring off in to space.

" DAD DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK" Coco says giggling a bit to break the silence

" Well I'm sorry that I didn't expect my 12 year old daughter to be having a full blown out makeout session in her bedroom"

" well I-I think I left my toothbrush in the sink" I say still a bit shocked. I hurry out the room.

2 Hours Later

I didn't even notice I was back in Coco's room. I look around to see Coco asleep on the ground. I look outside of the room to see Coco's dad scrambling back to the couch. Why was he watching us sleep? Anyways I pick Coco off the ground and lay her in her bed. I didn't even get off of her bed I just slept there.

" Good morning Garvin"

"Garvin? New nickname?" I say still kinda tired

" Well yeah. Isn't that what couples do?"

" Yeah Coco Puff"

" Why is everyone calling me that?" she says laughing

" Idk. I'm sorry about what happened last night. ya know the-"

" Don't be sorry, I enjoyed it." She says then winks at me. I didn't know I was blushing till I went to wipe any drool that was on my face off. I never knew that I could possibly fall this hard for Coco.

" Hey Coco?"

" Yes Gavin?"

" I was scrolling through my phone and found some fanfic called STAR"

" Should we read it?"

" Hmmm...nah probably about some cheesy couple who find out that one of them are a vampire"

" Yeah I agree. Maybe Piper would read it."

" Yeah maybe"

" I love you Gavin"

" I love you too Coco"

the end... or so you thought it was

OMG FREAKING GOSH I FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK. Thank you so so sooo much for reading this book. Did anyone like that Coco and Gavin actually found the fanfic? ANYWAYS, stay tuned for book 2. It will be called " When The Stars Meet" and it will be about what was happening in Piper and Lev's relationship during all of this drama with Coco and Gavin. Thanks For Reading I love you all😭🥺

Love, Hampton Girls💖