Chapter 11 Coco's POV

Me and Gavin went downstairs and ate breakfast. We both had pancakes with strawberries and nutella. We were having fun till Gavin's mom called.

" Ok mom why are you telling me this. Ok mom love you too" He said

" What was that about?" I ask

" She said she's coming to Disneyland cause she wants to spend time with me."

" Ok what did you say?"

" I just said ok. Plus most of my time will be spent with you." He says blushing a bit

" Ok Gavin. Oh lets go ride the rides we didn't get to ride yesterday"

" Haha I never thought someone could say ride so many times in a sentence. But yeah let go do that"

" Ok great."

 We went on the Skyway 3 times and almost threw up. Since we had some leftover money from yesterday so we went shopping. Gavin found these cute Mickey ear headbands.  It was so fun. Me and him even pranked my mom by tying her shoelaces together. She saw them tho and pretended that she fell. It was soooo funny.

"Hey Coco?"

" Yeah Gavin?"

" Can I talk to you alone real quick?"

"Sure"

" Oh wait mom just asked where my room is. I'll tell her but I doubt she'll find it. Come on lets go" He says smiling

  So we go to the hotel and took the elevator to his room.

" Ok what did you want to tell me Gavin?"

" Lets sit down first. Ok I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. So we have known each other for about a week or two, and so far it's been amazing. You've been so sweet and kind to me ever since we met and I knew that you would never do anything to hurt anyone. That why I wanted to tell you that.... I-I like-"

Gavin was cut off when his mom came in the room.

"Oh hey mom whats wro-"

" GAVIN THIS IS ALL YOUR FALUT"

"huh?"

His mom continued with all the horrible things she was saying but I couldn't stop wondering what Gavin had to say..... Wait does he like me??? Ugh why am I thinking this Gavin is getting yelled at for no reason and I'm thinking about myself? By the time I stopped day dreaming his mom had left and Gavin was on his bed crying.

"Omg Gavin are you ok?"

" NO! I'M SO STUPID I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FORGAVE HER." He says sobbing real hard

" That's it... Gavin stay right here."

I ran out of the room and as soon as I saw his mom I went up to her and spoke facts.

" HEY. HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN TO YOUR CHILD WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER. IN FACT YOU DON'T EVEN DESEVERE TO BE GAVIN FREAKING MAGNUS'S MOTHER." 

Right then she punched me.... But at the wrong moment cause once she looked behind her she saw my mom. My mom was as red as a tomato. She slapped her so hard Gavin's mom  had a handmark on her face. But no my mom didn't stop there.... She headbutted her then punched her over and over again. Then to finish it off she kicked her in her.. Well ya know.

" NEVER MESS WITH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN. IF YOU DO I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOU SO HARD YOU WILL BE FROM NOW ON IN A WHEELCHAIR K?

" Coco go get Gavin and tell him were leaving. Oh and tell your father code 435."

"O- Wait that code? Are you sure"

"Yes Coco I'm sure"

Coco ran to her dad.

" Omg Coco your bleeding."

" I know but.... code 435"

" OMG IT'S MEH TIME TO SHINE"

 He pulled a bag out of his suitcase that said " torture devices" on it and ran out the room. She quickly went in to Gavin's room.

"Gavin we need to go" 

" Oh ok."

I was about to leave the room and pack my stuff then he said something

" WAIT COCO. What I was trying to say before was... I like you.. alot actually.

" Gavin... I like you too. I actually thought didn't like me like that."

" Sooo... Were crushes?"

"Yes we are" I say hugging him

We quickly pack our things. When we walk out the room we see my parents beating the crap out of Gavin's mom. We just get in the car and wait. It was about an hour later that my parent came out. We were about to drive away then we saw Gavin's mom. Dang she was so swollen. We arrived home at about 8:15pm. Me and Gavin immediately went in my room and watched a movie. Everything felt right...but I still think Gavin's parent will go after him.....