Chapter2 Coco's POV

It was finally Wednesday, the day that I got to go out with Gavin. I'm so glad we had a day off today or I don't know how this would have worked. 

"I need to call piper, ugh I'm a nervous train wreck" Coco thinks

" Hello?"

"Hey Piper. I need your help I'm freaking out I don't know what to do, what to wear, or what to eat".

" Haha sounds like you need my help REALLY bad"

"Yes so come or when we're at school I'll rip your new Jean jacket"

"OMG NO YOU WOULDN'T"

"Yes I will"

"Ok Ok fine. I'll be there in like 5 minutes"

           " WHY DID I JUST THREATIN MY BEST FRIEND?" Coco thinks

"Ok bye Piper"

"Bye Coco Puff"

           Before Coco could respond Piper had hung up and probably would never call back. About 5 minutes later Piper had arrived with her make-up, new clothes, and a chocolate chip muffin.

"Hi Piper"

"Hey Coco. So on a scale of 1 to 10 how crazy are you going?"

"Well I don't know. Maybe 6?"

" Ah I see. Anyways on my way to your house I stopped at Wawa and got you a muffin"

"Awww thanks Piper"

"No problem, but we gotta start your makeup and get you trying on these clothes"

         Coco was trying on ALOT. At this point she never wanted to try on clothes AGAIN. But it all was worth it. Her makeup was done to look natural and she was wearing a blue top with white pants and her white flats.

"Omg thanks for the help Piper"

" Ya no problem, Now let's talk payments huh?"

                                                            Then they heard a knock at the door

" Omg thats Gavin"

"Wait what? How did he know your address?"

" As soon as I woke up I texted him it so he would know dummy"

When Coco opened the door, there he was was wearing a green shirt with a Jean jacket over it. His shoes were so white it hurt Coco's eyes.

"H-Hi Gavin"

" Hey Coco!!! You look amazing. You ready to go?"

"Yeah of course"

"Hey hey where's my money?" Piper said looking very serious 

"I'm not paying you Piper get over it. Now give me my muffin before it ends up smudged across your face"

"Ok Ok Coco no need to get violent"

Piper tossed Coco her muffin. Luckily Coco caught it and it didn't crumble in her hands

" Thanks Piper. I'll be back soon so eat whatever you want. Oh and my moms going to be at work till 4:00."

"Ok bye"

                                         Gavin and Coco started walking to an ice cream place.

"Ok so Coco I'm taking you out for ice-cream" Gavin said excitedly 

" OMG I LOVE ICE CREAM "

" Um yeah I figured since you are only 11"

"Haha yeah I forgot about that"

They walked in to the ice-cream place and Gavin went to go get the ice-cream, while coco found them a table outside.

" Ok I got us each 2 scoops of ice cream"

" Oh thanks Gavin thats so nice of you"

" Ok for you I got vanilla chocolate chip and cookie dough and for me I got vanilla and coffee"

" I love y- I mean I love ice cream "

" I know you already said that" Gavin said laughing a little bit 

"Do you mind it I eat a little bit of your coffee ice-cream"

"Go for it. I was going to eat some of yours too"

"Oh wait Gavin you have a little something he- Oops sorry"

"Oh it's on" Gavin said grabbing a finger full of ice-cream and putting it on her nose

Before they knew it they they were covered in ice-cream. They were laughing so hard the some guy came a told them to leave. So they just threw ice-cream on him. They had so much fun that Gavin didn't notice that it had already been an hour.