Chapter 9

3 days had passed. Coco and Gavin spent about 250 dollars on new clothes. Coco knew her mom wouldn't be happy with how much they spent but she knew it would all be worth it.

" Coco I can't believe we are about walk in to Disneyland!!! Plus we both look amazing in our new clothes" Gavin says

"I know. Oh Gavin my dad is almost here. He said he'll be here in like 10 mins."

"Oh cool. How long will we be here?"

" My mom says for about 5 days. And I've seen pictures of the hotel it's soo pretty"

" Coco your dads here" Coco's mom says

" Hi Coco!!!"

" Hi Dad. Oh this is Gavin Magnus my plus-one"

" Mhm So Magnus... How long have you known my daughter?

" About maybe a week or two"

" Yeah. Anyways can you give us some money so we can go off by are selfs? Coco says 

" Yeah honey. I'm sorry that your dad is acting like this." Coco's mom said

" It's ok. WOW 100 DOLLARS?" Coco says happily 

" Ya. Coco don't you dare spend this for 1 little thing. You know what happened last time." Coco's mom said

" I won't mom. Oh and plus that little tv for dolls was cute and you know it. Anyways me and Gavin are gonna start exploring"

" Ok honey if you need more money just send me a text with the amount and where you are"

" K mom. Bye dad"

" Hold on I want to talk to Gavin for a sec'

" Fine. But don't embarrass me"

                               Coco's dad and Gavin walk over to the gate.

" Ok I just wanted to say.... Is your dad possibly single???"

" Uh yeah but I'm not sure if he's into men... Wait why are you asking?"

" No reason... No what I'm not going to lie your dad's hot. I've seen pics of him on Facebook.

"Oh uh ok. Kinda weird since your talking about my dad like that. Anyways imma go back to Coco."

" What happened over there?" Coco says 

" He was asking me if my dad was single" Gavin says

" Oh. OMG THATS SO WEIRD" Coco says clearly embarrassed

" Haha I know. OOO let's go on the Jungle Cruise.'

" OMG YES"

             Coco and Gavin were having so much fun. They went on all types of rides. One of their favorites were the Haunted Mansion. Once they were done they went to eat and got a pizza decorated to look like Mickey Mouse. Then Gavin got a call from his mom.

" Hello?"

" Gavin hi. Omg are you ok?"

" Well right now yes but with you no"

" Gavin I'm sorry for hitting you. I-I just got so mad cause you were right and I was wrong"

" So you hit me? Call me when you actually want to apologize"

"Gavin bu-"

He hung up so fast. He wasn't about to let his mom ruin his time at Disneyland. Especially when he's with Coco. As soon as he hung up they went back to eating their pizza. Once they finished they went to the giftshop to get some things for their friends. About an hour passed and Coco and Gavin went the hotel to ask where their room is.

" Hey mom. Where is me and Gavin's room?'

" Well we actually you guys have your own rooms."

" Really?"

" yup"

                                 They all went in their rooms  ready to go to bed.

"Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow" Coco thinks

" I can't hide this anymore. I'll tell her tomorrow when it finally feels right." Gavin thinks