Draco Malfoy: Stranger In Black

Y/N's POV

Walking out the swinging doors walking to the dining area, I balance two black trays of food.
"One Tuscan Tomato Bread Soup with Steamed Mussels. One Risotto with Capers and Espresso. One grilled fish with Artichoke and caponata. For your drinks,  three Negroni."
As I walked to the kitchen, with another customer satisfied. 

"Hey, Y/N? Can you help me out here?" Tatum calls from the front. 

"Coming!" I run out and almost immediately run into something hard, tall, and completely black. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm not usually this klutzy..." Getting up off my ass, and dusting my backside, I look up and smile sheepishly. My eyes widen drastically as I scan the person in front of me. 

"That's quite alright. Are you okay?" My eyes reach the guy's eyes, and I'm taken back by his beauty. Platinum blonde hair, pale skin, bright blue eyes, slightly bright pink lips, black blazer, black suit pants, black boots. I gulp as my cheeks flush pink and feel myself dying from overheating. 

Tatum walks up behind me and I feel her hands on my waist, "Are you okay, Y/N?" She spins me around and I sway slightly, she searches my face for any sign of pain. I can smell Blondie's cologne and it makes me weak to my knees, causing my mind to fog up. I sway once again, from dizziness this time. 

"I'll get you some water," Tatum says, transferring me to Blondie's arms and he sits me down on the chair behind him. Kneeling in front of me, he runs his left hand through his hair, and I notice the ring on his hand; silver and black, snake emblem and the only one on him. He looks at me, almost as he's trying to memorize my face. " Are you absolutely sure you're alright? You look like you're going to explode," I nod my head, shutting my eyes and taking deep breathes. Doing this doesn't help, but smelling his cologne calms me and settles my dizziness. I open my eyes and smile, dimples and all. 

Blondie's face softens and he smiles back, "You have such beautiful eyes, what's your name?" I blush a little, "Thank you, as do you. My name is Y/N and you?" His head lowers, he says my name with so much admiration. I see a slight blush creep up his neck and settle on his cheeks, "I'm Malfoy, but call me Draco." 

"Oh, are you feeling better, Y/N?" I tilt my head slightly; Draco shifting slightly to his right. I nod, "Yes, thank you, Tatum, but could I please have that glass of water?" Tatum smiles, "Of course!" 

"Oh, umm... Tatum? This is Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Malfoy, this is Tatum; my best friend since kindergarten." Draco reaches his hand out, smirks, "Nice to meet you, Ms. Tatum." To this Tatum looks up and her eyes widen, she reaches out and shakes his hand, all the while her hand trembling. I giggle lightly behind my hand. 

"Anyway, I should out, again, I'm very sorry. Are sure you're okay?" Draco says, he rubs the back of his neck and after shoves both hands into his pants pockets. I smile again, "Yes, quite certain. And, really, it's my fault, I hadn't been looking where I was going. So, if anyone should apologize, it should be me."

"That's alright... I hope to see you again, Y/N."

"Yeah, I hope so too." 

"Then it shall happen. Until next time, Ms. Y/N."

He gives me one last breathtaking smile, turns on the heel of his boot, adjusts the cuffs on his sleeves, and walks away. He looks back one last time, smiles a small smile, and walks out the door. Leaving me swooning to the trailing smell of his cologne.