Cousin's Wedding

Y/N's POV~ 

Tomorrow's the day! The day my cousin has been waiting for 6 months ago when her boyfriend proposed. Tomorrow, the 18th of January will be the day my cousin and her fiancé finally become a married couple. 

Right now I'm getting ready to leave my house to go to the bride's house where I and the rest of my cousins, who happen to be bridesmaids will be staying the night, in preparation for tomorrow. Tom is also packing because he's going over to the groom's hotel reservation, for the same reason I'm going to my cousin's place. 

"Y/N... Are you ready?" Tom asks, wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I nod, "Yup, I just need to pack a few more things, then I'm ready to go." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, "Are you?" 

He looks down at me, raises an eyebrow, and smirks, "Of course." He pulls me closer to him and clenches his jaw, looking down at my lips, he bites his own and I can see his eyes glaze over with lust. He bends down and kisses me deeply, gently his lips mould to my own and he bites down on my lower lip with a low growl. Returning the kiss, I open my mouth and don't even bother fighting for dominance with him, as I know I'll lose within 30 seconds of wrestling with him. 

This continues for about another 2 minutes when we separate, gasping for air. Resting his forehead on my own, he closes his eyes. "I need to finish packing..." Tom chuckles lightly and pulls away, "I'm going to miss you," he says, copying the pout I always pull on him. 

I laugh untangling myself from him and walk towards the bathroom to grab my lady products and setting them in my toiletry bag. Walking out, I see Tom already closing his backpack and setting it down at the bedroom door. Placing my last minute stuff into my bag, I zip it up and walk to the door, Tom locking the bedroom door, and slinging his backpack over his shoulder, walking behind me. We get to the living area and he grabs the car keys, "Do you want me to drive you to Tatum's place, or are you going to take your car, princess?" I turn and think for a while, "Can you drive me to Tate's place, please?" He nods, "Of course, princess." 

With Tom locking the front door, I walk up to the car and set my bag in the trunk. I walk over to the passenger seat and wait for Tom. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tates 🌺🤍

<Hey goofball, Tom and I are leaving in a few minutes

>HEY!😡I'm not a goofball!! It was that one time, Y/N!! 🤧

<Okay, fine!! 😅,  Is Gabe going to leave when Tom leaves or is he already at the hotel?

>He's already at the hotel, James is already there and so is Nico.

<Okay, are some of the girls there, or no?

>Bliden's here, the rest will only arrive at 19.30, so it'll be us for about a half-hour.

<Okay, well, Tom's already in the car, so I'll be there in about 5 minutes. Bye goofball!😘😘

>Y/N!! You better sleep with one eye open tonight! 🔪🔪

<Tate, you can try, but I don't think Gabe wants to bail you out of jail tomorrow 'coz you got angry. 😂

>You're right, anyway, whose car?

<Tom's. I didn't want to drive alone at night😶

>Awww! Is Y/N scared of the ghosts? 🤣🤣🤣

<Look whose talking Ms. I-can't-stand-horror-in-the-slightest! 🙄👀

>Oh, shove off, like you can! 😑😑

<Actually, YES I CAN!!🤣🤣🤣 

>Anyway, got to go, Mom's calling, see you when you get here! 😘😘

<Such a smart way to end an argument you know you can't win!! 🤣🤣🤣

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here, princess," Tom says, pulling into the driveway. He turns the car off and looks at me, while I put my phone in my pocket. 

"Have fun..." I smile, "Tom, it's only one night, not an entire week." 

"Yes, I know." He sighs and rubs his temple. 

"I'm going to go." I pull off my seat belt and straighten my denim jacket.

"Okay, I love you, princess." He grabs my thigh, making me look at him, his eyebrow raised. I lean over and kiss him, "I love you too, bye cookie-monster." He laughs at the nickname and lets go of my thigh, grabbing my face to kiss me one last time. 

"Bye, princess."