ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 ❤︎

Y/N's POV

Parking my car in the empty parking slot, I take the key out of the ignition port and inhale deeply. Stretching, I pull my hair into a messy bun and pull the sleeves of my t-shirt up to my forearms. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I jump out of the Black-Wing and shut the door behind me. I open the trunk and stack 3 cardboard boxes on top of one another and pick them up.

Reaching the apartment, I balance the boxes on my right thigh and reach for my keys in my back pocket. I wobble slightly, and the first box falls, tumbles down the stairs and all the while opening and dropping its contents along the stairs, leaving a trail of cushions, fairy-lights, plastic potted plants, and sequins right down the bottom of the stairway. I groan loudly, "Seriously if I ever plan on moving, I think I'd rather have someone put a bullet through me!" I lower my thigh and lower the boxes to the floor and unlock the apartment. Pushing the boxes through the door, I leave the door open, turn on my heel, and head over to the stairs where I begin picking up the scattered items.

"Would you like some help?" I look up to see a platinum blonde guy with a black beanie and bright blue eyes standing over my Slytherin cushion. He bends down and picks up the cushion, examines it, and smirks slightly.

"Do you mind? That is mine, and I would like it back," I snap at him. His eyes glance over to me and he quirks his right eyebrow. "Excuse me? I just asked if you wanted some help, especially since your personal items are lying in a stairway where people can see them right from their kitchen windows. Here," he hands my cushion and multiple other things to me, regardless of how I just spoke to him. I flush with embarrassment and take the items from him and place them in the box.

After about 10 minutes of picking up and packing up the box, Beanie Boy clears his throat. "I'll take that," he takes the box from me and walks up the stairs. "Apartment on the right?" he calls and I'm momentarily dumbstruck.

"Uh, yeah! Just set them down on the floor next to the kitchen island!" When I manage to get up the stairs and walk into the apartment, I see Beanie Boy looking around, "Nice place! Almost done unpacking, I see," I nod meekly and close the door behind myself.

"I can help, if you'd like, the job will get done twice as fast," he looks at me, his hands in his pockets. I look around the apartment as if seeing it for the first time. "Yes, that would be very nice, thank you." I look at him and he smiles, and I realize that his smile is very contagious.

————————————————

After Tom helped Y/N set up and settle down in her new apartment, they would often hang out with one another. Y/N would go to Tom's apartment across the hall on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tom went over to Y/N's apartment on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. On Sundays, Tom and Y/N would get ready for the week coming up, but on most Sunday afternoons, they would go out or just chill at the beach down the road.

After about a year of settling down in the apartment, Y/N socialized a lot more, and soon enough met someone whom she found quite attractive. Nico moved in with Y/N and everything was strawberries and cream, until one specific night that Y/N went against one of Nico's many, controlling and restricting rules: STAY AWAY FROM TOM FELTON...

————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Walking in and shutting the door behind me, I slip off my denim jacket and pull on the ponytail at the back of my head. I walk toward the kitchen to get bottled water and see the island covered in a Scotch bottle, Whiskey bottle, and a Vodka bottle. All empty...