The Drive Before The Date

Y/N's POV:

Running the perfume roller my skin, I look at myself in the mirror and adjust the strap on my dress. I give myself a bit of a twirl in front of the mirror and reach for my clutch just as the doorbell rings. I grab my phone and chuck it into my clutch. I walk out of my room and close the door behind me. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I see Tom's back. He's fixing the cuffs of his suit. He's looking at his reflection in the mirror and adjusting his tie. I walk on the tips of my heels and walk up behind him. Standing next to him, I slip my arm around his waist and look at him in the mirror. His eyes focus on me and he blinks several times before turning to me.

 His eyes focus on me and he blinks several times before turning to me

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking up at him. He smiles and wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a bear hug. "Nothing, love. You look incredibly gorgeous to be out with me tonight," he smiles and buries his face in my neck, tilting my head backward and arching my back. My face flushes and I smile shyly, "Thank you, you look handsome yourself."

He leans back, arms still around me. "You think so?" I nod and bury my face in his chest, careful not to smudge anything on his black suit. 

"Let's get to that Valentine's Date, yeah?" He asks and kisses me gently on my lips

"Let's get to that Valentine's Date, yeah?" He asks and kisses me gently on my lips. "Of course." 

_____________________________

"Tom, you really didn't have to! Taking the Blackwing would've been perfectly fine..." I look into my lap and shrink down slightly into the leather seats. He reaches over and takes my hand, "I wanted to, besides, I wasn't really in the mood to drive tonight, I want to spend all my time with you." 

"So you hire a limo that you've used before for one of your premieres?" I laugh lightly and cock my head slightly. He squeezes my hand and lets go, only to grip my thigh. He leans into my ear, "Yes." He gently bites my earlobe and I use all my strength not to shiver, but in the end, give in to the intense feeling running down my spine. Shifting around, I sit with my back against his chest and play with his fingers on his left hand. Tom laughs lightly and blows into my ear. "Hey! That tickles." I cover my left ear and scowl at him. He chuckles, "I know, that's why I do it, darling." 

I purse my lips together and furrow my eyebrows. "Are you mad at me?" I turn my head and look at his lips, "Maybe..." 

"And what can I do to make you... not mad at me?" His hand tightens on my thigh.

"You tell me..." His arms tighten around me and I shift to accommodate him. 

"I can do a number of things, darling, starting from sweet and innocent to -"

"I don't want to know!" I cover my ears and hum. I feel him chuckle around me. 

"Fine, what would you like me to do, love?" I turn and look at him. 

"I-nothing!" I look away and slowly die inside. Tom hooks his finger under my chin, "Really, you don't want me to kiss you? Bite you? Ma-" I cover his mouth and shut my eyes, squeezing them tight. 

"Pl-please don't-t speak l-like that..." He removes my hand from his mouth and kisses my knuckles, "Okay,"

And he kisses me until I see stars and moons and planets and galaxies and other extraordinary beings. 

Oh, God! He still has that effect on me...