Excited

[Author's Note: This is my world of fanfics. So, there's no Covid-19. Also, our healing unicorn Lay is not in China but in Korea. This is my world so I can keep it like I want to so.....

Enjoy reading!]

•Jinjoo's POV
"E-EXO?" I was shocked, terrified, overwhelmed, overjoyed and many other emotions were inside me. So, I'll perform with the Park Chanyeol, the Zhang Yixing, the Kim Jong In, the Oh Sehun, the Kim Jong Dae and the Byun Baekhyun. I wish Minseok Oppa, Suho Oppa and Kyungsoo Oppa were not in military now. Oh, no! What should I do?
"Yes. It will be a special collaboration for a special stage so, yeah, you can do it." CEO-nim said and smiled.
"Also, Pearl-ssi, the preparations for the stage will start from tomorrow itself. So be ready."
"Yes, seonsaengnim." I bowed to him and left the office. I swear I wanted to dance like crazy now. Oh God! I always dreamt about singing with them, and now, I'm so so so lucky.
"Jinjoo-ya, I have a important meeting to attend in a few minutes. Your next schedule is at 3pm. I'll be back till 2pm. You should wait in your green room. I'll be leaving." He said and left.
I was alone in the green room now. What should I do? I decided to call Omma Appa. I haven't talked to them for a while.
I called on Omma's phone.
"Omma, Jinjoo here."
"Aigoo, my Jinjoo. How are you? Don't you miss us? How are you doing? Is everything fine?"
"Omma, one question at a time. Okay, I'm totally fine and miss you both a lot. I'm doing very well and my debut was a big success as per Sooman seonsaengnim. He said that I did a good job."
"Ah, jinjja?? I'm so proud of you. My baby is making us so proud." My parents are just a middle class couple living in Busan. All they wanted was me to follow my dreams and they worked really hard for me. They really support me a lot.
"Have you eaten yet, my baby?" Omma asked. And I remembered I haven't eat anything else than some milk and two toasts. I need to eat something.
"Yes, I've already eaten. Where is Appa?" I lied. If I had told her she would have been worried about me. I don't want her to be worried about me.
"Appa? Appa went to work. And I know you haven't eaten. Don't try to change the topic. I'll disconnect the call now, just go and have your lunch." Just Mom things.
"Yes!" I said and she disconnected the call.
I'm hungry now that she mentioned lunch. Should I eat in the SM food centre? Will it be okay? Why am I thinking so much?
Without giving one more thought, I went for having lunch in the SM Food centre. I ordered a basic meal and sat at an empty table alone. Alone. These are the times when I think I should have debuted in a group. If you debut in a group, you always have your members by your side. You always have somebody when you feel down. They support you, take care of you; at times, scold you. Ahh!! I feel lonely.
I was taking a bite and suddenly two handsome men sat in front of me. Oh no! Not just handsome, heavenly handsome! Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun were sitting beside me. I can't express how I felt. It was something between shocked and happy.
"Actually, there's no place empty." Baekhyun said. I knew there's a big question mark on my face. I looked around and there was really no place.
"Plus, you're sitting alone so we joined." Chanyeol said as he gave his 32 teeth smile. Indeed, EXO-L's happy virus. His smile made me smile too.
"Thank you, sunbae-nim. I really felt a bit alone." I nervously giggled.
"Ahh! Don't think like that." Chanyeol said as he giggled too.
"Pearl-ssi, your voice is really DAEBAK. I listened to all songs in your album last night and you're really so talented." The Byun Baekhyun, a voice from heaven, is praising my voice. Oh God! I just want to bury myself right now. I swear I was blushing and had become a complete red tomato.
"Baekhyun-ah, you're making her feel shy. Stop now!" Chanyeol said patting his back.
"No, no. It's not like that. I'm glad you're praising me. It's not something I ever imagined." I said and I swear my eyes were sparkling with pride. Try both laughed at my response.
"Ah! Pearl-ssi, what's your real name?" Baekhyun asked me chewing his food.
"Min Jin Joo." I said.
"Oh, it suits you." Baekhyun said.
"Jinjoo-ssi, so, you heard about our collaboration stage right?" Chanyeol asked.
"Yes, sunbae-nim. I'm very blessed to have this opportunity." I smiled nervously.
"We're also looking forward for the collaboration." Baekhyun said. Oh my god! Please God, this is not a dream. I swear I'm their luckiest fangirl.
*Ting* My phone gave me message notification.
"Just a minute."
[From: Shikyung Oppa
I'm done and we need to leave now. I hope you have eaten. I'm waiting for you in the park lot.]
"Sunbae-nim, I've to go now. I have a radio interview." I said as I grabbed my plate.
"Yes, ofcourse." They said and I left.
____________________________________
•Baekhyun's POV
She went for her interview. Me and Chanyeollie, we finished our lunch and went back to the practice room.
I was preparing for my next stage and all that was on my mind was Jinjoo. The way she talks, the way she smiles, that sparkle in her eye when she said that she is happy to collaborate with us. She is not leaving my mind.
"You better stay away from me~" Ah, jinjja! I'm now humming her songs. Am I becoming her fan? Yes, she is really awesome. Maybe, I'm becoming her fan. I giggled to myself.
"Baekhyun Hyung, are you in love?" Sehun said as he was laughing at me.
"Why?" I was confused.
"You're humming songs, smiling to yourself, blushing. Have you fallen in love or something like that?" He said as he hit my shoulder playfully.
"No, no. It's nothing like that. And you Sehun. I'm your hyung." I said as I pulled his ear playfully.
____________________________________
We're going home at late night in our car and I wasn't feeling that sleepy. So, I was just listening to songs on shuffle and suddenly a song from Pearl's album God Night played.

[The Night is getting darker and darker.
I miss you more and more.
The days we spent together wandering around the world
And the night we spent together looking at the stars
Everything is so beautiful and still in my memories
I miss you and your 'Good Night' messages
I want to receive them again
I miss you and your 'Good Night' messages
I want to receive them again]

She sings so well, I love her voice. Her voice is calming my soul. I remember that day when I wished her good luck for her first stage. She was nervous but then nailed the stage. And from tomorrow she is going to perform with us. I would love to perform with her.

____________________________________
[A/N: The lines I'm using as Pearl aka Jinjoo's songs are written by me randomly. Don't kill me for those cringey lines.

Thank you for reading! I'll update soon.