Heading Towards Daegu

•Baekhyun's POV
We became closer after last night talks. She's just so amazing. She makes me feel comfortable everytime we talk to eachother. I think I really like her just like how Chanyeol says. She makes me smile, she is the one to whom I can open up without hesitating much and that's what I also wanted. Maybe, she's the one. But what about her? Does she really like me or just because she is my fangirl? The feelings that I've for her, are these feelings mutual? I don't know what's in her mind. But, let me just try my best to find out.
Today is Wednesday. The collaboration stage is during the music festival of SBS on Sunday. It's going to be a great day for her. She is working hard for it.
Now, the practice room has escaped the aura of awkwardness. She talks more comfortably to everybody now. She now laughs at our jokes and also participates in our discussions. I told Chanyeol about my feelings and he said that if I genuinely like her I should go for it before I myself mess it up.
____________________________________
•Jinjoo's POV
Now, there are only 3 days left for that collaboration stage. After that, I won't be able to come here as often as I come now. I won't be able to laugh and talk with them as I do now. I won't be able to see him, Byun Baekhyun, as often as I see now. I think I've genuinely started liking him. First, I just used to like him as my idol, as his fangirl but now I know that this feeling of liking him is different. The more I'm spending time with him, the more we talk to talk to eachother the more I get feelings for him. He's just like that. But, after a few days, we can't meet like we usually meet. We'll get busier with our own schedules and then, maybe, we'll grow apart. Ahhhh!!! Let's just forget about this and focus on the stage practice. The stage will be really a big part of my career. All company artists are going to perform there and I'll be with them too. I just need to work hard if I want to shine.
We've scheduled the songs we're going to perform. The songs will include Miracles in December, For Life, Sing for You, which will have a dance performance by me, Sehun sunbae and Kai sunbae, then Universe, then a solo song by me, after that Don't Go, First Snow and last song will be the new song by Chanyeol and Chen sunbae-nim. We're going to include only  the choruses of all songs accept the last one. The last song, we will sing it as a whole. It's a new song so we have to sing the whole song. Also, it's really beautiful.
____________________________________
Wednesday and Thursday passed by in all the preparations and practices. Meanwhile, I got a news that my new comeback will be soon. So, I'm going to be busy soon. And I'm excited for that.
It was now time for practice shoot soon. We've to do pre-recording for the stage so that there will be no complications on the decided day.
The award show will be held at Daegu like every year. We're going to stay in Daegu for three days as on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Actually, Daegu is my hometown, so I'll be visiting home. I'm excited for that. I asked Shi Kyung Oppa whether I can stay home for the days we will be in Daegu. He agreed on that. We'll be leaving on Friday early morning. Daegu is 3 hours away from here.
I'll be going by my car with Shi Kyung Oppa and they, EXO, will be going by their own cars. I wanted to go with them but I don't have guts to ask Shi Kyung Oppa for this. He'll just glare at me and all my excitement will go in an instance. Rather, I'll just wait for the three hours for him, "them" to be specific.

I was waiting for Shikyung Oppa in the parking lot so that we could leave. He was on a call with someone as I was standing outside the car leaning my back towards it and scrolling my phone.
Suddenly, EXO members came outside to leave for Daegu with their managers. Kai sunbae and Sehun sunbae came towards me smiling and giggling. Rest of the EXO members were helping the staff to load their luggage in the cars. About these two, it's maknae privilege.
"Jinjoo-ssi, are you also leaving now?" They asked in unity.
"Yes." I answered.
"Why don't you leave for Daegu with us?" Kai asked me.
"Yes, let's go together. We'll go in same car. Me, Jonginnie, you and your Baekhyun sunbae-nim." Sehun said as he smirked playfully.
"My Baekhyun sunbae-nim?" I said as I blushed.
"Yes, you think that we don't know what's going on between you two?" Sehun said and he laughed.
"Let's go together. Do you want to?" I'm dying to go with you. But...
As soon as his question ended, I pointed towards Shikyung Oppa who was talking to somebody on the phone, signing them that he won't allow me.
"Oh, so he is the problem?" Jongin said and went towards Chanyeol sunbae. He whispered something in Chanyeol's ears and then both of them giggled. What is going on inside their mind? Are they going to convince Shikyung Oppa? Chanyeol sunbae, then, approached Shikyung Oppa and put his hand on Shikyung Oppa's shoulder. He said something to Shikyung Oppa. I was watching them from a distance. After Chanyeol sunbae finished talking, Shikyung Oppa looked at me and I looked away trying to avoid his eye contact. Then, he nodded his head. Did he just allow me to leave with them in the same car?
Chanyeol sunbae then came towards us, me, Sehun and Kai, and showed us his thumbs up as in the sign that he allowed.
"How did you do that?" I asked him in amazement.
"Anything for you and Baekhyunnie!" He said as he gently patted my head and went away. For me and Baekhyunnie? Oh my god! This is all too much for me. But, I'm still very happy.
We sat inside Baekhyun sunbae's car. He was driving and the two maknaes made me sit on the front seat beside him. I'm thankful to them for this though. Lay sunbae, Chanyeol sunbae and Chen sunbae were going in a separate car.
We headed off towards Daegu. During the whole journey, me, Sehun sunbae and Kai sunbae had a very good conversation. I told them that I had a lot of fun in spending time with them and I am thankful for that. We were listening to songs, EXO's songs, Seventeen's songs, BTS's songs and we're having a lot of fun. But, I've no idea why Baekhyun sunbae was quiet whole time. He didn't utter a single word from his mouth. He was just driving peacefully. He is normally a type of person who jams to music while driving but what's wrong with him today? I asked Sehun sunbae about what's wrong with him through gestures. He just raised his shoulders gesturing he doesn't know but then he giggled. Have they said anything to him?
"Why aren't you saying anything?" I, finally, asked him.
"No, no. You just talk to them." That was cold. Is he mad that I was just talking to them?
"Have I done anything wrong?" I asked him again.
"No, you haven't done anything." Cold again. He's now being frustrating.
"Then, nevermind." If he wants to stay cold I can do that too.
We're still traveling. Now, the car was silent. Sehun sunbae and Kai sunbae fell asleep. They must have woke up really early then. I was just looking outside the window and some light music was on in the background. It was feeling nice but yet empty because he wasn't talking to me.
"Jinkoo-ya, sorry." Oh, he can talk too.
"For what?" It's time for me to show my coldness.
"Actually, these two and the other members tease me when I talk to you or talk about you too much." He said rubbing under his nose. He's nervous about something.
"And why?" I asked him.
"Uhm.....I don't know." He said.
Then, there was a long awkward silence between us. Neither he was saying anything nor I could say anything.
"Hyung likes you." Kai sunbae said slightly opening his eyes. I thought he was asleep.

____________________________________
Sorry for publishing late.....