With You

•Baekhyun's POV
We reached the hotel rooms. I took a bath after the tiring day and just layed on the bed. In no time, I fell asleep. Driving made me so tired that I dead slept.
I woke up after many hours all swollen. I had a dreamless sleep, which means a very good and sound sleep. I looked at the clock on the table side and it was 9pm. I'm hungry. I want something eat. I went to the washroom and washed my face. I came outside and ordered for a room service.
What should I do now? Should I call Jinjoo? No, it will be awkward after what happened this morning. Then, should I text her? Will she reply?
I tried texting her.

[To: Min Jin Joo
Hi! What are you doing?]
Sent!

I was waiting for her reply but she didn't reply for like 30 minutes. Maybe, she's spending time with her parents. I'll wait for some more time.
*Ding Dong* The doorbell rang. Who's now??
I checked through the pinhole. It was Chanyeol. His face was saying something is wrong. What happened?
I opened the door and he rushed in.
"What happened Chanyeol?" I asked him.
"You see this first! See what happened after SBS released the song festival table program!" He handed me his phone. It was s Twitter window. I haven't logged in to my Twitter account for a while.
The post that we viewed was saying, "Pearl to collaborate with EXO?! She's just a rookie solo idol. How can she collab with such a big artist?? She's so overrated. I hate her! #PearlYouDontDeserveEXO, #EXODeservesBetter and #SMTryToBeFair." Yes, that's what the post sad. So mean of that person to say so. I'm ashamed of them because they call themselves our fans and still behave like this.
"Chanyeol-ah, what is this? Why are these people being like this?" Then, I checked if anything positive for her was trending and yes, my true EXO-Ls are always the best.
There were more hashtags like #PearlWeLoveYou #EXOLsSupportPearl.
I'm happy but I'm also worried about Jinjoo. Did she see this?? What if she did? Is she okay?
"Chanyeol, do you think she saw this?"
"I don't know, try calling her."
"Okay, I'll."
I dialled her phone. She didn't pick up. I tried again and again but she didn't pick up. What's with her??
"Chanyeol, you try with her phone!" Chanyeol tried too but she didn't pick up.
"Now what?" I asked Chanyeol.
"Shikyung hyung, let's contact him!" Chanyeol said and dialled his number. Chanyeol, the social butterfly, has everybody's number.
"Hyung, Chanyeol here. You saw the social media?"
[Yes, I did.]
"Is Jinjoo-ssi okay? We tried calling her but she didn't pick up."
[Yes, she isn't picking any calls. Maybe, she saw everything and is now traumatized because of it.]
"Now what?"
[I'm going to see her. She's at her parents' house. I'm going there.]
I grabbed the phone from his hand.
"Hyung, we'll also come with you. Wait for us!" I said and grabbed my jacket and mask.
"Baekhyun, I'm also coming. Let me bring my coat." Chanyeol said heading out.
"I'll be waiting. Come fast." I headed towards the parking lot. I went to parking lot and Shikyung hyung was already there. Behind me, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin followed.
"Lay hyung and Jongdae are going to wait here, so let's go!" Chanyeol said and we all sat inside Shikyung hyung's car.
We're heading towards Jinjoo's home but I was still trying to call her. Where is she? Why is she not answering anybody's calls? I hope she's alright.
We reached her home and Shikyung hyung rang the doorbell. An old lady, probably Jinjoo's mother's, opened the door. It was late but it seemed that they were all awake.
Jinjoo's mom let us inside. She pointed towards the door and showed us Jinjoo's room. She's knows who we all are? Great!
"She's not opening the door since a lot time. We both tried for a long time but she didn't answer. I don't know what to do now. I hope you could help out." She said to us.
We all went near her room's door. First, Shikyung hyung tried.
"Jinjoo-ya, Oppa is here. Please open the door and talk to us." No matter how much he tries but his tone is still terrifying.
"Jinjoo-ssi, please open the door. See, we're also here to talk to you." The maknae line said in unison. She didn't respond.
"Baekhyun-ah, you try. Maybe she'll answer." Chanyeol said pushing me towards the door.
"Jinjoo-ya, it's me. Your Baekhyun sunbae-nim. Please open the door now. It's not good to lock yourself inside. Please, talk to us and open up to us. Please." She didn't respond again. She's really hurt again. I don't know what to do now? She's being obvious. What do you expect from a 21 year old girl when she is in this situation? We need to get her out fast.
Suddenly, an old man, probably Jinjoo's father, came in the house from somewhere.
"Jinjoo's mom, I brought this extra key for her room's door from the our store. Try using it!" Then he noticed us. "Thank god, you guys are here. Maybe, she'll feel better now." We bowed to him.
Jinjoo's father slightly inserted the key in the keyhole and was about to open the door.
"Wait," He stopped by himself. "Hey, short guy with brown hair, you go inside. What was your name? Baekhyun! You go and try to talk to her." He said as he dragged me towards him and pushed me inside. And me being completely clueless followed his orders. Also, I'm not that short. I'm comparatively short here but not that much. Ahh!! Why am I thinking this right now?
I went inside. The room was dark. A small room with a tiny single bed and a study table. A sweet and simple room just like her. But, it was dark. I searched for the switch board and turned the lights on.
Jinjoo was sitting on the ground leaning her head on the wall with her eyes closed. Maybe, she fell asleep. Her phone was near her. I took the phone and put that thing away. I went and sat beside her and made her head rest on my shoulder. Why does this feel so nostalgic? Yes, all of this has happened before. But, before, we were not this close. Before, I had no idea what was wrong with her. Before, I was not the reason she was having a hard time. But, this time, somewhere I feel I'm the reason she's having a hard time. Will my fame always affect people around me just like before? Everytime, I like or love someone, will they and me be affected like this because of me? Why are such questions coming to my mind right now? I should console her at this moment. Last time, I couldn't protect my love but this time I'll.
"Jinjoo, are you awake?"

____________________________________
Hey Everyone! This is the first time I didn't publish on the decided day. I'm really sorry for that. Actually, I was having a hard time due to some personal issues but now, I'm fine. So, I'm back to work. I'll publish as decided now. Have a nice day!