Let's Tell The World

A /N:

Sorry for messing up! This chapter is the previous part of last chapter.

I hope I'm not messing this story by giving it such a turn.
Enjoy reading!
_________________________________
•Jinjoo's POV
We were both in the SM office in front of CEO-nim with firm decisions made. Our managers are also with us. Shikyung Oppa with me and Soobin Unnie with Baekhy. Fun part, all other members are outside as they want to know how CEO-nim reacts to our decision.
"We want the world to know about us." We said in unison and CEO-nim was startled by that.
"Are you both sure? Will you be able to handle the fans?" He asked the most obvious question.
"Ne, seonsaengnim." We both again said in unison.
"You both seem to be made for eachother." He said and let out a laugh. What's funny is this? Are we being funny here? We both are damn serious about this.
"But why? Is there any reason?" He was trying to convince us not to make this public.
"There's no specific reason seonsaengnim. We both have made the decision all we need is your permission. I hope you understand us." Baekhyun Oppa said in a manly voice.
And, yes, he's right, we both agreed on it.
[Flashback- Last night]
"Jinjoo-ya, let's tell the world about us."
His words gave me goosebumps.
"But, but why? Why so suddenly?" I asked him stuttering.
"Come sit here, I'll tell you." He made me sit on the sofa and told me everything that happened with him downstairs.
"Who the? How dare he follow you? I swear I ought to just--?" I was so angry that time.
"Jinjoo-ya, he said that our dating news will be out on next Monday and today is Friday. Let's take permission from the company and make our relationship know to everyone till day after tomorrow."
"B-but?" I was still unsure about making it known to the everyone. It may make people hate me. It may people hate HIM and I don't want anybody to hate him.
"Jinjoo-ya, tell me. Won't it be better if everybody knows it through us instead of any media platform? I want Eris to find out about us through me and not through media. Are you understanding me?" He said cupping my cheek with his right hand.
"Yes, you're right Oppa. Any fan would find it better knowing the dating news from idols themselves and not any media. Let's tell everyone about this!" I said with shining eyes.
"Saranghae Jinjoo-ya!" He said and hugged me.
"Nado saranghae." I said returning his hug. Gosh! His hug is so warm. Just like him.
[FLASHBACK ENDED]
__________________________________
•Baekhyun's POV
We decided to stay together the whole time after declaring the news. We were both in the practice rooms with all the members and Soobin-ssi.
We had decided to that we'll declare the news through my LYSN.  [A/N: It's an app used by EXO to send long messages to fans.]
I started writing:
"Erideul, annyeong. How are you all? I hope everyone is staying warm in this cold weather. Well, today I wanted to make an announcement. Just like Chennie Chennie Chen Chen, I've too found my loved one. And I wanted to tell you all about her myself. I don't want you all to know through any news agency or media platforms. My Eris should know it through me. Erideul, your Baekhyunnie is now dating somebody. Yes, I've found my someone special. I'm dating Min Jin Joo, our dear Pearl. You all know her right? Isn't my girlfriend pretty and talented? I know she is. ( ◜‿◝ )♡ Just like you all. Also, don't worry, I still love you all more than anybody else, even more than Jinjoo.
So yorobun, I hope you all accept us as we are and still keep loving us. Saranghae ༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ"
And I ended my letter. I wrote it simply like we write to our friends as Eris are my friends.
"Should I post it now?" I said as I was about to click on the post button. Everyone nodded as an answer. Everyone was so nervous including both of us.
"Let's wait for sometime, okay?" I said as I patted Jinjoo's head. Although, I'm a lot nervous I'm pretending that I'm absolutely cool.
We decided that we all will check our social medias after 30 minutes of posting. Ahh! Time is passing really slow.
"I'll just comeback in a minute." Jinjoo said as she got up from her seat heading out. She didn't even turn back to see my reaction.
I think I know what's on her mind. I signed the members and went behind her.
When I saw her she was looking out of the huge glass window. Her back was facing me. I slowly approached her and hugged her from behind.
"Jinjoo-ya, are you that worried?" I asked her in a loving tone.
She got away from the hug and turned behind. I could see his watery eyes and her dull face. She, then, took my hands in her hands and said, "Oppa....anyi.... Baekhyun-ah," it sounded that she wants to tell me that I'm hers. Yes, I'm hers. My heart, my soul, all belongs to her.
"Baekhyun-ah, promise one thing. No matter what ever the public response is, no matter how people hate us, please don't leave me." Jinjoo-ya, why are you saying such things. I quickly hugged her and her tears fell off her cheeks and she started sobbing heavily. "Please, please, please. Don't leave me no matter what happens." She was still sobbing.
I let go the hug and cupped her face.
"Min Jin Joo, no matter how much the world is against us, I'll always be by your side, loving you." I said and kissed her forehead.
"For now, please let's go inside and wait for sometime. The world may not be that harsh on us. We love eachother and I know that the world will understand us." I wiped her tears and grabbed her wrist. "Come let's go inside." I dragged her towards the practice room.

__________________________________
We will be ending this story soon. I hope I've not disappointed you all. Please, drop your responses and very te for the story. Have a nice day/night!

☺️