I won't let them hurt you

•Baekhyun's POV
Last Night
"Jinjoo-ya, let's watch this one." I said as I looked at her pointing at the television.
Oho.... She was so tired that she fell asleep resting her head on the couch. She shouldn't sleep like that. I lifted her up in my arms and took her to the bed room. I made her sleep on her bed and was thinking about sleeping on the couch beside her bed. But then, she grabbed my hand and murmured, "Oppa, sleep beside me...." She was saying all this in sleep but I won't mind. I fell asleep beside her.
____________________________________
6 months later
•Jinjoo' POV
It's December now.  Almost 6 months we're dating and it's going as we both expected. We're always busy in our schedules. Sometimes, we don't even meet for three or four days but he, everyday, without fail sends me atleast one text message when he gets time. So do I.
I made my first comeback with my new album a month ago. It went much better than I expected. I was so happy with whatever was happening in my life. My personal life, love life, career and everything was doing so good.
Meanwhile, I came to know about the girl whom I saw with Chanyeol oppa near the coffee machine that day. She's his childhood bestfriend Yoo Soo Bin and according to Baekhyun Oppa and me, there's something else too between them. She stayed up all night taking care of him, when he had fever. Also, they look so cute together. I hope they end up together.
Something more fun happened in these 6 months. One day, when I was in practice room, Baekhyun Oppa called me.
[Flashback]
[Jinjoo-ya, let's tell about us to Shikyung hyung.] I was shocked at his word. What? No! He'll kill me.
"No, Oppa. He'll kill me just by his glare. Please let's keep it a secret from him too." I said pleading him.
[Jinjoo-ya, if we don't tell him and he finds out about us, he'll kill me with you.]
"What?"
[Joking, joking. Let's tell about this to him by ourselves before he finds out from somewhere else.]
"But...."
No use of arguing. In no time, we both were in manager's room sitting in front of Shikyung Oppa. I was looking down and Baekhyun Oppa and Shikyung Oppa was exchanging literal glares. The atmosphere was so tense.
"Since when?" He asked with an unusual yet dreadful coldness in his eyes.
"4...." I was about to talk but Baekhyun Oppa decided to take lead this time. He cut me off.
"4 months." He sounded so manly while saying this. I haven't seen much of his this side.
"Weren't you supposed to tell me before, Min Jin Joo?" He was sounding so annoyed.
"Mian..." I was about to speak but Baekhyun Oppa cut me in, again.
"We're both sorry Hyung. We both really love eachother." While saying this he held my hand and tightly. "And we thought that you should know about this. Sorry for telling you this late."
Finally, I decided to speak up.
"Oppa, I'm really very sorry for not telling you before. I didn't know how to tell you about this." How can I tell him I'm afraid of him.
"Why?" He asked.
"I thought you would scold me..." I said looking at the ground.
"Jinjoo-ya, why do you call me Oppa? Isn't is because I'm like your elder brother?I know I'm a bit, actually a lot, scary, but honestly, I'm not a monster. Share your feelings with me. I won't scold you for that." Shikyung Oppa said and patted my head lovingly. I don't know why but my tears started coming out. I should really stop crying when there is absolutely no need. I hate my anxiety for that.
Soon, he told the company about us. The company said that they don't mind until we don't mess with our careers. And we know we won't do that.
[FLASHBACK ENDED]
____________________________________
•Baekhyun's POV
I finished my schedule for the day. Oho, it's already 12 am now. I even forgot to text Jinjoo today. Should I now? Will she be asleep? Should I visit her? I think I should.
I drived towards Jinjoo's apartment. She lives at a new place now. Now, the place is different from the first one but is closer to our dorm.
I parked my car and went towards the lift.
*Click* I think I heard something. Something like a camera shutter noise.
"Who's there?" I asked but no one responded.
"I repeat who's there? I know you're hiding here only. Comeback before I report you to the police for following me." Yet no response.
*Click*
"Yaah!" I shouted as I heard the voice of camera shutter once more. I realised where the voice came from and followed the direction with light steps. I could see somebody standing on the other side of the wall.
I quickly jerked and grabbed the person.  The person tried to run away but no use. My grip was too strong for him to escape. It was a man as tall as me but I couldn't see his face as he was wearing a mask. He had a big DSLR camera with him.  I snatched his camera from him with one hand still grabbing his collar with one hand. I may seem short but I'm very strong, okay!
"Who are you? Who sent you here? Speak up or I'll break this expensive camera!" I was almost shouting at him. My throat is hurting.
"I'm, I'm from Newspaper D. I'm sorry, don't break the camera or my company will suspend me." He said pleading me.
I let go his collar knowing the fact that untill I've his camera he won't escape.
I checked the camera's roll and it had many pics of me and.....
And Jinjoo. There were photos since the first time we went to Han River that night. It means he's following me for a long time. But how dare try to harm my girl? This idiot is really going on my nerves now. I deleted the entire camera roll and made sure it won't be backed up.
"Give me your bag!" I said as I moved my one hand forward.
"Aniyo, why would I?" As he said this, I did the gesture that I was going to bang the camera on the ground.
"No, no, please don't." He said as he gave me his backpack. There were a few hard copies of our photos which I confiscated. There were also two-three CDs which I broke into pieces and pendrives which I took from him and put in my pocket.
"Anything else?" I said him.
"The company has these all beforehand. I'm sorry Baekhyun-ssi, but you're already doomed. Your relationship is gonna be exposed next Monday and will be all over the world." He said as he smirked.
"You think I'm doing this because I'm afraid about my relationship being exposed??" I said as I grabbed his collar again.
"I'm doing this because I don't want her to be hurt." I said and let his collar go.
"Here, take your camera. And go tell your company to do whatever they want to. Till then, I'll do whatever I want to do. LEAVE!" He took the camera and ran away. That bastard. He really thought being exposed is my fear. Seeing her hurt is my fear.
Before they do anything that affects my and her career and our relationship, I need to do something.
____________________________________
•Jinjoo's POV
I heard the doorbell. I checked the time and it was 1 am. Who's here at this time? Baekhyun Oppa?
I went near the door and looked through the pinhole. It was really him. But, why is he here at this time? His face seemed so worried.
I opened the door and as soon as he got in he hugged me tightly. He hugged me tightly and said, "I'll protect you no matter what happens!" Why did he say that? He let me go off the hug.
"Oppa, are you okay? Is everything okay?" I asked him. I could actually see his watery eyes. "Why? What happened? Are you okay? Oppa...."  I said wiping his tears with my fingers.
"Nothing is wrong. I'll sort everything and let nothing harm you." He said and kissed my forehead.
"Will you tell me what happened? Please!" Seeing him with teary eyes, my eyes also turned teary.
"Let's tell the world about us!" He said this and I got goosebumps.

_______________________________________
Hii! I love how this chapter went. The genre kept on changing. Haha! But I loved how manly Baekhyun was in this chapter. I think I did well.
Also, our Baekhyunnie announced his enlistment and his health problem. I really teared up while reading his letter. He said, "Even if I collapse and die on stage, I'll debut." My respect for him crossed bars. I'm very proud of you Baekhyun-ah. Saranghae💗

Now, coming back to the fanfic. Are you enjoying?? How was this chapter?? Please tell me in the comment section and vote and share with your fanfriends. There are literally no comments which is kind of demotivating. I hope you drop some comments.
My dear silent readers, please let me know you're there. Please comment to motivate me to write more.

Will write and publish new chapter soon. Stay tuned.