Knowing Her

•Baekhyun' POV
We were in our practice room chilling and waiting for her. And then, she came in, all nervous. Ofcourse, she was. Her face was screaming, "I'M NERVOUS!" She stepped inside and bowed to us.
"Annyeonghaesaeyo, my name is Pearl but you can call me Jinjoo." She said and smiled warmly. Her smile was as warm as his voice. Just calm.
"Annyeonghaesaeyo, you know us so we don't need to introduce ourselves." Kai said as we all laughed.
"So, Pearl-ssi, no, shall we call you by your real name Jinjoo?" Sehun asked her.
"Yes, you can call me anything you wish." She said and giggled. Her giggle was so cute. Stop it, Baekhyun-ah! Stop hitting on her!
"Oh, Jinjoo-ssi, we all watched your music video. You sing so well. But we haven't heard you singing live. Will you sing for us?" Chanyeol asked her as we offered her to sit on an empty chair.
"Well, singing in front of you all like that makes me nervous." She said as she nervously smiled.
"No, no. Just sing with your heart." Lay hyung said to her.
"Okay!" She said and closed her eyes and started singing.

[Lost in my own thoughts,
Lost in my own world
I'm still thinking about you and me
We're still together somewhere in my heart
I want you back in my life
You were not a bad dream like you think of me
You're the most beautiful chapter of my life]
*Baekhyun joins her singing*
[The Night is getting darker and darker.
I miss you more and more.
The days we spent together wandering around the world
And the night we spent together looking at the stars
Everything is so beautiful and still in my memories
I miss you and your 'Good Night' messages
I want to receive them again
I miss you and your 'Good Night' messages
I want to receive them again]

I had no idea when I too started singing the chorus part with her.
"Baekhyun-ah, you know the song?" Jongdae asked as he was amazed.
"Yes, I heard to this song yesterday and I really liked it and then I heard it again and again.
"You heard my song again and again?" Her eyes were shocked. Basically, she was shocked.
"Yes, because it's really beautiful!" I said as I showed her a thumbs up.
"Thank you, sunbae-nim." She said and smiled.
"Now, let's get to what we have gathered here for." Jongdae said as he handed a writing pad and pen to Chanyeol.
"So, I've an idea for the collaboration stage." Chanyeol said as he looked at all of us with hope. "How about this? First, we'll perform some parts of our old songs by years. Just some parts so that we can use many songs. And then the last song will be the new song that me and Jongdae wrote."
"You and Jongdae sunbae-nim, wrote a song together again. DAEBAK!" She said in excitement but then covered her mouth as if she said something embarassing.
"Why? Why? Why?" Jongin asked her with the same excitement she showed.
"Actually," she tried to explain nervously, "Last time you wrote a song together was Promise, and I really love that song, so I got excited. I'm sorry for getting suddenly hyped." She said as she slightly bowed at us.
"No, no, no. Don't be sorry, it's not that we hated it. We love when others praise us or the other members." Lay said to her, trying to convince her.
"Yes~" she again said nervously.
"Okay, so which old songs should we include?" Jongdae asked. I, then, realised that Jinjoo is an EXO-L. She knows what type of songs will suit this concept.
"Jinjoo-ssi, you suggest the songs so that we'll know what the fans would like more." I said to her with hopes in my eyes.
"If you ask me then, we should choose Miracles in December, Don't Go, Peter Pan, Promise, First Snow, Unfair and such songs." She suggested.
"These songs will go well with the last song by me and Jongdae." Chanyeol said. "Good choices, Jinjoo-ssi."
"Actually, all your songs are originally good so it wasn't much hard to choose songs." She said and giggled. Her giggles are cute, just like her. I smiled to myself.
"Baekhyun-ah, why are you smiling?" Aish! I got caught lost in my thoughts again! "Baekhyun is always lost in his thoughts in his thoughts there days!" Lay hyung said as he pulled my year playfully.
"It's not like that, hyung." I said as they laughed. I looked at her and she seemed a bit uncomfortable. Or maybe just I felt that.
"By the way, Jinjoo-ssi, who is your favourite member among us?" Sehun asked out of curiosity.
"Ahh? Favourite member? Actually...... I like you all equally." She said. I knew she was lying. Though she likes all of us equally, she, for sure, has a favourite member. Who will it be? Chanyeol? Jongdae? Sehunnie? Or Jongin? Or Lay hyung? Or by any chance, me? Why am I thinking like that?
"Ahh! Liar! You do have a favourite member!" Jongin said.
"It's not like that." She said as she snapped out the question. Why is she avoiding the question so much. Is she is in love with that person?
"Just tell us. Don't be shy. We won't judge you." Chanyeollie said.
"It's okay. If she doesn't want to tell, let her be. Maybe she thinks we'll tease her." I said to her in a teasing way.
"No it's not like that."
"Then tell us."
"Uhm.....Baekhyun sunbae-nim.......It's Baekhyun sunbae-nim." She said and covered her face. She was looking so adorable.
"And there goes our Baekhyunnie red like a tomato." Chanyeollie said.
I touched my face to feel whether my face is really red. Why am I blushing? Ah, stop it Baekhyun-ah!
"Aniyo, it's just because......" I can't even think of a reason. Because I don't even know the reason.
"I'm sorry for making you awkward." She said to me.
"No, no. It's okay." I told her with a smile.
After that we all started the actual practice. While singing the songs we realised that her voice goes really so well with ours. The parts of songs she is singing are of Junmyeon hyung, Minseok hyung and Kyungsoo's. First, we were afraid that it will not sound good, but it sounded really amazing. Her voice is so beautiful just like the members' voice whose parts she is singing. The practice ended after a few hours and we left for our individual schedules.
____________________________________
It was almost 12am now. Other members were already at dorm but I was in the SM building because of my work. I was passing through the practice rooms and I heard someone singing inside a juniors' practice room. Who is it? The voice seems familiar.
I slightly opened the door. And I saw somebody practicing vocals.

Jinjoo? What is she doing here so late? Why is she practicing so late and that too here?