Pre-recording

•Baekhyun's POV
"Hyung likes you." Aish!! I thought they're fast asleep therefore I started the conversation. But, this brat is awake. She looked so awkward after hearing that. Is she happy or not? What should I do in this situation? I just kept silent. I didn't say anything. I couldn't open my mouth. These two guys were also pretending to sleep. She, too, was so awkward that she was looking here and there except me. But, then after like 5 minutes of awkward silence, I spoke up. "No, he's just joking."
"No, Kai is not joking." SEHUN!! What are they trying to do?
"It's, it's okay." She said. What's okay? Me liking her? Or she thought that Kai was really joking? Ahh!! This is so confusing.
The rest of the journey went in awkward silence. I could here the two maknaes giggling behind me. I just ought to--
We reached the destination. We're first supposed to go for the pre-recording and then we we're supposed to rest. What am I going to do now? Should I just pretend that nothing happened? I don't know.
We got outside the car and stretched our arms in the air after the long journey. The journey was tiring and full of awkward moments. I looked at my watch, it was almost 10am now. I looked at her as she was looking somewhere else. She was looking at a guy out there who was standing outside the SBS song festival town hall. Does she know him? Nevermind. I told myself 'nevermind' but the jealousy inside me was yet to begin.
We went inside and performed the pre-recording stage as a group. Now, it was time for solo pre-recordings for me and Lay. We were also going to perform a solo stage one by one. The songs for my stage were Candy and UN Village. For Hyung, they were Lit and Changsha.
"Baekhyun-ssi, can you wait for a while till we set up things for the solo stage? Just a few minutes." One of the staff said to me.
"Okay, no problem. Take your time." I said and went to look for the other members.
I went inside our waiting room and all the members were chilling on their own. And Sehun and Jongin looked at me and giggled. These two. I'll see them once we go back to Seoul. Jinjoo was not among them. Ofcourse, females are not allowed in EXO waiting room. So, she won't be here. I went outside to look for her.
I was searching for her and I found her. She was outside her waiting room and was talking to somebody. Isn't he the guy who she was looking at a while ago? Who is he? Does she know him? Let's join the conversation.
"Oh, annyeonghaesaeyo, Jinjoo, you're here. I was searching for you...." I said as I scanned that guy from top to bottom. Who must he be?
"Sunbae-nim, this is my school senior, Kim Ji Wook. And, Jiwook sunbae, you must be knowing him." She said as she introduced us to eachother. Kim Ji Wook? Oh, first love. Jinjoo's first love. "Oh, Jinjoo-ya, you're now friends with many celebrities." Why is he talking to her informally. It's not like they're close or something like that.
"Yes..." She said awkwardly. She is uncomfortable in talking with him. He should understand this.
"Kim Ji Wook-nim, how come you're here in celebrity waiting room area?" I asked him. How come he's here? Did he come here especially to meet her?
"Baekhyun-nim, I'm the assistant director for the song festival. Nice to meet you." He said as he offer his hand for a handshake. Well, should I avoid this handshake. No, it's so unlike me to do so. I shaked hands with him.
So, what next?
"Jinjoo-ya, I need to go now. I've some work. Let's catch up later." He said. "Bye!" She ruffled her hair and away. I looked at her and she was blushing. Look at her, meeting her school crush in her hometown and now, smiling and giggling. Also, that bastard, why did he touch her? I'll let him go this time.
"So, Min Jin Joo, you met your first love today, how do you fell?" I tried to mess with her.
"Sunbae-nim, it was a long time ago. I don't like him anymore. So...." She said as she looked down.
"Okay, okay." I said as I laughed.
"Baekhyun-nim, time for your pre-recording." A staff called me. Aish!! I, finally, got chance to talk to her after so much wait but....
"Yes, I'm coming." I went for the recording.

•Jinjoo's POV
After our group stage recording, I was going towards my waiting room.
"Excuse me!" Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was.
"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Jinjoo, I mean Pearl. Do you remember me?" Oh no! It's Jiwook sunbae.
"Annyeonghaesaeyo, how come I'll forget you? How are you sunbae-nim?" I need to say something atleast.
"I'm very fine. I'm the assistant director for the song festival, now. I think we are going to meet often for the next few days." Why? Does he also remember me confessing to him about my crush? Oh, please, no.
Suddenly, Baekhyun sunbae came out out nowhere. Well, thanks to him I escaped this awkward situation.
____________________________________
Baekhyun sunbae went for his stage recording and I had nothing to do so I was watching him from backstage. He was practicing UN Village and was totally into it. I was just watching him in aw.

Hannamdong UN Village hill
Eondeogeseo dareul bomyeo
You & me
UN Village hill
Naranhi urin dareul bomyeo
You & me relax and chillin'

"You're totally enjoying him watching, right?" I heard a husky voice behind me. Chanyeol sunbae...
"It's not like that, he's just performing so well for the practice stage too. It's first time to see him perform live on stage for me."
He, then, from behind me came and stood beside me.
"Haven't you attended an EXO concert before? You're an EXO-L, right?" He asked.
"Uhm....no. Actually, I never had money to do so. I never asked my parents for that. I just wanted to attend the concerts with my own money and my part time jobs in Seoul never helped me make that amount of money."
"Oh.....then, how about now?" He asked.
"As soon as you make a comeback and announce concerts, I'll buy the tickets for me and my parents both."
"Okay.... We'll make a group comeback soon. So that you'll attend our concert. Deal?"
"Deal!" I said as we gave eachother high-fives. After that, he went back to the waiting room.
The pre-recording wrapped up. I'm going home to meet Omma Appa now. Yaay!!
Shikyung Oppa dropped me home and told me to that he'll pick me up for the stage on the estimated time.
I knocked at the door. This is a surprise visit for them. I just want to see their reaction.
"Yes, coming!" Omma said from inside.
She opened the door and saw me. Tears filled her eyes as soon as she looked at me.
"Who's it?" Appa came from inside to see who's at the door. It's me! Jinjoo!
"Oh my baby!" They said and both hugged me tightly. "How are you?" They asked without letting go the hug.
"I'm very happy." And then they took me in and then the obviously parent-child conversation. I told them about my collaboration stage and stuff and many other things. After that, we had lunch together. Home food, best food!
After that, I went to my room. My old room! Full of memories. I took a warm bath and came out. I just took my phone in my hand.
By now, SBS may have released the table program for the song festival. I want to know about people's reaction. Will they accept me? What is going to happen?
I opened my social media account and found that.........

____________________________________
First of all, sorry for the delay. I know I was supposed to publish long time ago but I didn't. I'm really sorry for that. Also, I know the story is going really slow. But, I swear till the end of collaboration stage something worth reading is going to happen. So, stay tuned!