Comforting You

•Baekhyun's POV
"Jinjoo-yaa, you're awake?" She didn't respond. I knew she was awake but she's not trying to open up to me.
"Jinjoo, talk to me. Please, just open up. I'll not at all judge you. Please. Try talking to me." I said convincing her.
"I don't think I deserve all this." She said with tears falling from her closed eyes.
"And what is that?"
"I don't think I deserve all this fame. I don't deserve meeting you all. I don't deserve having a collaboration with you. I don't deserve being in a same room with you now. I don't deserve that you are here now beside me consoling me. I don't deserve any of these. I wish I could disappear all of this now. I feel like just leaving everything behind and stop singing and dancing. I hate myself now. I don't deserve all of this....." Before she could say anything that'll break her even more I cut her in between.
"No, Jinjoo. Just remember all those times in your trainee days when you worked hard. When you used to stay awake at nights practicing. Remember your parents who worked so hard so that they could send you to Seoul for becoming a singer. Remember when you stayed awake till late night rehearsing for your collaboration with us. Remember your fans......"
"I don't have fans." She cut me in between.
"It's not like that Jinjoo. You do have fans. If not then who made your debut such a great success. Just tell me, who?"
"But, now, they're all against me. They all hate me. They all hate me." She said and she rested head on her knees.
"If you think like that then see this." I slid my phone out of my pocket to show her how EXOLs and her fans are supporting her. She was reading and trying to smile seeing that. She was wiping her tears and smiling by now.
"Jinjoo-ya, let me tell you something. If there are people who hate you then there are surely many people who love you. Everybody has haters. We do too have. But do we get bothered by them?" After this question, she nodded her head to a 'no'. Her nose was red and she was looking like a baby.
"So, we should just move on from hate. People will just try to pull you down. Remember if someone tries to pull you down, it means you're reaching heights. People hate you for no reason because they can't see you being successful. Now, promise me, you'll forget everything. And day after tomorrow you'll give your best performance. Promise me fast." I pointed my small finger towards her so that we lock our promise.
"Promise." She said as she locked the promise with me. 

I cupped her face saying "That's my girl!" But then I realised that we're not dating yet and there was a awkward moment between us. 

Yes, we're not dating yet? Why? Should I ask her out?

_______________________________
Jinjoo's POV
[Collaboration stage day]
We're all in the green room now. There were 7 of us with the green room but I was the only one who seemed nervous. They were all pretty cool and were having their own time.
I was waiting for this day for so long. I practiced with them for such a long time and that is going to pay off today if I work hard today.
"Jinjoo-ssi, are you nervous?" Kai sunbae asked me.
"Yes a little bit." I said and nervously giggled.
"Jinjoo-ya, come outside. I have something to tell you." Baekhyun sunbae said as he headed outside. Then he turned and said, "I'm waiting."
After he left the room, there was a wave of "Woah~" in the room.
"Jinjoo-ssi, go fast!" Chanyeol sunbae said.
I went outside clueless what's happening.
He was waiting at the end of the corridor. I went to him.
"Yes, sunbae." I said.
"Don't be nervous, okay?" He handed me a chocolate and said.
"If you perform well today I'll give you another gift, but that time a big one. It will be on you whether you want to accept it." He said and left.
What must be the gift?
_______________________________
Finally, we're all standing at the backstage and were about to enter the stage. I was nervous but they're cheering me up.

_______________________________
[To be continued]