Always With You

A/N: I made a little mess during publishing the chapters. So, I request you to read the next chapter first and then this chapter.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
______________________________________

•Baekhyun's POV
I grabbed her wrist as I dragged her inside the practice room.
"Come sit here." I made Jinjoo sit beside me as she was really nervous about the response.
"It's 30 minutes past now. Should we check our social medias?" Soobin-ssi asked us. Honestly, she's, right now, the most calm one here. Everybody else seems so impatient but not her.
"Okay, let's go for it." I said as I took Jinjoo's hand in my hand.
I opened my Twitter and looked at the trends. What is wrong with the trends? I mean what is this? I never expected something like this.
"Lay Hyung, can you see the same tags trending?" I asked him trying to peep in his phone. He handed me his phone and I noticed it's the same.
The trendings were: #byunbaekhyundating  #thebaekjoocouple #pearlourwendy #baekhyundatingpearl #pearlluckyexol and there were many such funny trends. What the heck is going on? What's wrong with our fans? This wasn't what I expected.... I mean, there was not a single hateful hashtag trending. And even if someone was hating us dating, their impact in comparison to the ones loving was really nothing.
"I swear we raised Eris well." Chanyeol said as he was laughing on the ground. "Hyung, this hashtag is confusing. I still didn't get what it means." Kai said showing me his phone.
The hashtag was #EXOLsMomPearl. This was the weirdest hashtag amongst all.
"What does that even mean?" I said.
"Ah, I know!" Jinjoo finally spoke up. "Oppa, you call EXOLs your daughters, right? That's what this refers to." She said as she let out a giggle. And then the whole room giggled in satisfaction. Jinjoo happy, me happy, everyone happy.
____________________________________
[The next day]
•Jinjoo's POV
I was more than happy with what's happening. Like there was no hate. I was really surprised but I was happy. I was happy that he was still by my side.
I was in my practice room just practicing some dance moves as usual and someone knocked the door.
"Jinjoo-ya~, I'm here~" He said singing and entered.
"Annyeong~, why are you here at this time~?" I asked him singing.
"I wanted a favour~" He sang while dancing in tiny.
"What~?" This competition is going great. I'm having fun.
"Click a selva with me~ I want to post it on my insta.~" That shook me for sometime.
"Anyi~ but why?~"
"I want to show my Eris how cute we look together~" He said as pouted. I swear I can never win to that cute pout.
"Okay~" As soon as I said this he made a tiny jump and removed his phone from his pocket. We clicked a picture together.
"I'll post this later. I'll have to think of a good caption." He said looking and smiling at the picture.
"Okay~" I replied.
Then, he went for his schedule and I continued with my rehearsals.
____________________________________
•Baekhyun's POV
I posted the picture on my Instagram and was flooded with likes and comments in no time. Many people were leaving good comments, some were leaving hate comments but I deleted that ones on my own. I know Jinjoo has a fake account and she may see these. I better delete maximum of them. But, the effect of positive comments was so much that there were very few negative comments.
_______________________________________
"Here, I've the evidence that one of their men was following me for 6 months." I handed the pendrives I had confiscated from that day to the police officials. Yes, I'm suing the newspaper company for getting involved in my personal life and following me for months.
"Thank you, Baekhyun-ssi. We'll take actions as soon as possible." The officer said and I left.
____________________________________
•Jinjoo's POV
"Okay, smile." Sehun oppa said as he was clicking a picture of me and bald Baekhyun. Yes, he's enlisting now. It's high time.
"Smile again. One more picture. Jinjoo-ssi, touch his bald head. It will look good." Sehun said.
Okayy, this sounds fun. I touched his bald head and we clicked another picture.
"I'm going to miss your fluffy hair." I said as I again touched his bald head.
"Just my fluffy hair? Not me?" He said as he pouted.
"Don't try acting cute. Ofcourse, I'm going to miss you." I said and pulled his cheeks.
"Aish, I hate these cute-cute couple things." Sehun said as he handed me his phone. "Jinjoo-ssi, now you take some pictures of all of us."
I took some pictures of all of them. Some of them covering his bald head and some normal group pictures. After that, we sent him off.
_______________________________________
[18 months later]
"Pearl-ssi, the stage preparations will take some time. We're really sorry for the delay." The staff said with a worried face.
"Okay, don't be sorry." I said and the staff went outside. Ahhh!!! Why?? I'm already working for last 48 hours. Chill, Jinjoo! Chill! Activate the Pearl inside you. The Pearl who's devoted to her work like hell. Wosh!
I closed my eyes trying to take a tiny nap.
____________________________________
•Baekhyun's POV
I was looking at her as she had fallen asleep on a chair in the dressing room. I was still in my uniform as I took my last break just before my discharge as came here. She really seems so tired. OhO! Slowly she woke up and she looked at me. I thought she would be surprised first but what she did was really funny.
"Hehe! Seems like I'm still in my dreams. Byun Baekhyun, you're handsome in dreams too." She said as she was really sleepy.
"But, you seem so real." She said as she grabbed my face. Is she drunk? Well, a person who hasn't slept for more than 24 hours is equal to a drunk person.
"Oh, you're real? You're really real. You're really here." Her cheeks turned red and she started to panic.
"Jinjoo-ya, stop panicking and hug me." I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.
I saw as tears arose in her eyes.
"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry or your make up will be completely ruined." I said passing her a tissue.
She wiped her tears without saying anything.
Someone knocked the door and came in. It was a staff person.
"Pearl-ssi, it's your turn now." The staff said. She must be talking about recording.
"What stage is that Jinjoo-ya?" I asked as she was looking in the mirror fixing her makeup.
"I'm covering a song." She said.
"Which song?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Come and see." She said smirking and left.
I changed into casual clothes and went to see her recording.

UwU, my girl looks an absolute angel while she's singing. Actually, she's about to sing now but the way she's sitting now, she looks like a fairy. She is sitting on a high stool with one leg on the support and one down. Her long outfit was falling on the ground elegantly.
She started singing,

[Some by Bol4]

Is it my fault if I'm not good at expressing?
I'm a warm girl in a cold city
Can't I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest

Go away, no don't go away
Show me your heart, no don't show it to me
All day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?

Starting from today, I'm gonna have something with you
I'm gonna call you every day
Even though I can't eat gluten
I'm gonna go around eating delicious food with you

So so sweet, you're really so sweet
So so sweet, you are

Can't I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest

Go away, no don't go away
Show me your heart, no don't show it to me
All day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?

Starting from today, I'm gonna have something with you
I'm gonna call you every day
Even though I can't eat gluten
I'm gonna go around eating delicious food with you

Isn't this how love starts?
Maybe it's like hanging half my heart on you
Even though it feels like you'll reject me
I'm gonna give it a try once more

Starting from today, I'm gonna have something with you
I'm gonna call you every day
Even though I can't eat gluten
I'm gonna go around eating delicious food with you

Press "like" on my photos like you do for her
Let me talk to you too
I feel so down so I'm giving up today
Just when I'm about to look back, you hold onto me

So so sweet, you're really so sweet
So so sweet, you are

____________________________________
And this is how this story ends. I have changed the name from "You know me?" to "I'll be yours."
I don't really know how this story has turned out. I'm glad that I was able to atleast finish it.
Please drop your views, what you liked, what you disliked, what should be there, what shouldn't be there.... and stuff.
I don't know if I'll be able to come up with a epilogue. So, this maybe the end.

See you all soon with a new story!