Confession

When he noticed me, he held my hand and said, "Let's go!"
We both sat inside the car and he started driving.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.
"Somewhere you'll love to go...." He said and kept driving.
"And what's my gift?" I asked him. I'm asking too many questions.
"Something special. I'm just worried whether you'll accept it." He said.
"Why won't I accept a gift from you?" I said and leaned my back on the seat.
We reached the destination. I was a park. A beautiful park. Not an amusement park. But a simple park. Just like I love. Have I ever told him I've motion sickness? Maybe.....
He opened the door for me. I got out and he held my left hand and intertwined our fingers. Butterflies ran inside my stomach and there was a sudden current of electricity through my backbone. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I'm going to faint. But, ofcourse, I won't faint in such a beautiful moment.
He took me towards the lake side and we sat on a bench.
"Did you hire the whole place, sunbae-nim?" I asked him as we sat in the bench really close to each other.
"What do you think?" He questioned me back and smirked.
Aishh, Byun Baekhyun, I'm already in love with you, don't make me fall more.
"I don't know." I said and looked and sky. The stars were shining bright beautifying the moon's glory. The moment was so calm.
"Jinjoo-ya...." He said looking at me again holding my hand.
"Yes, sunbae-nim." I answered.
"First of all, stop calling me sunbae." He said and pouted.
"Then what should I call you?" I asked him.
"Oppa!" He said with a huge smile.
"Oppa? Why?" I asked him.
"Uhmm... Because you can't call me by name." He said and started laughing. He knew I was expecting a different reason. I expected too much.
"Jinjoo-ya!"
"Yes, oppa!" I made that 'Oppa' sound clearly.
"I wanted to tell you something...."
"What?"
"Actually...."
"Actually...?"
"I don't know how to tell this...." What type of man he is? When will he just make this clear? I'm waiting and I can't wait too long.
"If you don't want to tell, may I say it then?" I'm just playing around with him.
"No, I want to be the one who confesses first."
"And when will you do that?"
"Now!"
"Okay, go on!"
"Min Jin Joo....." He said.
"Yes?"
"I like you!" He finally said. Though I knew what he was going to say, I was taken aback. Suddenly many thoughts stormed my mind. Will it be okay if we start dating? Will the world accept us? Can we keep this secret for a long time? What should I say?
"Jinjoo-ya, what happened? Are you worried about the world? Don't you please think about them. They have no contribution in our life. We shouldn't care about them. The ones who support us will support till the end." He said as he was holding both my hands in his hands.
"So, Min Jin Joo, I like you. Will you date me?" He said again.
".......yes!" I said as I gave him a bright smile.
"And....." I said as I took a pause. He was looking at me with his puppy eyes. He looks so cute and eager because I know he's waiting for me to confess my feelings.
"I like you too", I said. "Actually, in the beginning it was just a fangirl's love but now that we have talked so much to eachother, I really like you more as a person. You make me feel comfortable in all states and......." I was talking but he cut me in.
"I know how much you like me and I know words can specify them. So let just silence speak for sometime." He said as he put his head on my shoulder. Oh my heart! Just stop beating so fast.
I can't believe this was happening. He's my man now. He's mine. I was blushing too hard my cheeks would literally burst.
_______________________________
"Oppa, so my gift was this confession?" I asked him when he was still leaning on my shoulder as was humming 'Love Again'.
"No, this wasn't the gift." He said as he sat upright.
"Then what?" I asked him.
"You really want your gift that eagerly?" He asked me as if I was a kid asking for a chocolate.
"Yes!" I replied like a kid too.
He, then, just looked into my eyes. Oh my heartbeat! And then he slowly leaned forward as he slightly closed his eyes. I, too, closed my eyes. He lightly planted his soft lips on mine and we kissed. That was my first kiss and it was Byun Baekhyun.
_______________________________
We're just still sitting on the same bench, feeling the mild midnight breeze and humming songs. He was resting his head on my thighs and laying on the bench. I was just playing with his hair as we were enjoying the view.
"Oppa, don't you think us dating is okay?" I asked him.
"Why?" He was startled and sat upright. He softly took my hands in his hands and looked at me. "Is something wrong with us dating? Are you worried about how others will react?" He asked me.
"No, I'm not worried about others. The thing is, we'll get busier with our jobs now. You'll be busy with your projects and I'll be busy with mine. Will we be able to find time for each other?" I was worried about this. The only reason I used to be around him for the past one week has ended now. How and when will we meet and find time for each other?
"Jinjoo-ya, finding time for eachother being in such a busy job is not easy. But we can justify understand eachother. We both are mature enough to understand if we didn't talk to eachother one day, or if we miss eachother's calls, aren't we? Won't we still love eachother even if we didn't talk to eachother for one day?" He said. I nodded my head and smiled at him.
"Oppa, you're right. Understanding is all we need right?"
"Yes!" He said and went back to his resting position, again resting on my laps.
"Oppa-ya, well, did you just say that you love me?" I said as I was brushing his dark brown hair lightly. His face got a pink tint and he said stuttering, "Y-yes. Is-isn't it obvious?" He covered his face as he was shy and we both giggled the situation off.

____________________________________
So, Hi!
I updated after really long time. I'm so so sorry. I was busy and lacking motivation to write. Plus, my laziness is also I reason why I wasn't writing. I'm sorry but now the updates will be slow like this. College has started and my day passes in that only. Sorry if you have to wait for too long.
Wait for your comments!
Don't forget to vote.