Chapter 27

A week, a whole fucking week and I was still on this damn boat.

Luckily Giovani had unlocked the cuffs and took them off my hands but left one on my ankle tying me to the leg of the bed, the weight of it making it difficult for me to move around, always clanking together.

The first thing I tried to do was look for a phone, when that was unsuccessful I searched for anything that could possibly be a weapon and in the end I came up empty.

I had slumped to the floor and broke down, feeling helpless and vulnerable.

I hated the feeling of being vulnerable, knowing that there was nothing I could do didn't sit well with me, the only thing I could do was depend on my family or whoever came to help me. My stubbornness would be a problem, I had to much self pride to want to just sit down and do nothing until someone found me, I grew up an independent person, I was an independent women all my life and I was never okay with being anything other then that until Vasily waltzed in and knocked me up.

My tears had dried and my head had way to many thought going through them, words coming from different directions I felt like I was a little crazy, suggestions on how I could do this. Hitting the guard with a lamp could only do so much and I wasn't that strong.;

I was going to have to be a little more crazy then I really was to be able to get out of here without any help.

My mind bringing me back to the other day, the Bobby pin that had slid down and that I could finally reach.

Another unsuccessful plan, the pin doing nothing more then entertaining the lock I started to compare myself to the small thin Bobby pin. Weak, pathetic, and useless.

The whole attempt was pathetic, that stuff only worked in movies, it's sad how I actually believed it would work. Weak because I spent most of the week crying in the bed because of my obsessed ex slash captor.

Rubbing my large bump that was about ready to pop in a month, laying my back against the bed, my head thrown back and looking towards the bathroom mirror.

When I say I looked like hell I meant it, my face puffy and covering in bruises, my wrist matching them, hair tangled into one big knot and as someone who has always cared about her hair like a child the sight of it made me tear up.

There was no purse that could compete with the eye bags I was wearing.

I was beyond tired yet I couldn't go to sleep, somehow managing to go four days straight and the little amounts of food I had got wasn't helping anything but it was better then nothing.

The door suddenly creaking open and the scent coming off of the male fucker was disgusting, his face no longer attractive in my head but hideous. Days of imagining myself cutting his balls off and shoving it own his throat after popping out his eyes out with a spork.

Violence the only thing I could think of to pass the time In the lonely yet bright room, the guards doing nothing other then pounding on the door and telling me to shut up as if I was bothering them with my voice, they should feel honored because soon they're ears would be dismembered and they wouldn't be alive to hear anything anymore.

"FUCK YOU CARLSON, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A BAG OF DICKS YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER" I sing horribly loud while swaying back and forth, the little hole in the door allowing everyone to hear and see me "Carlson, I believe everyone is placed on earth for a reason but seriously I see no point in you, daddy should've pulled out because boy you only a side kick, you ain't even a main character in your own life"

"How about you shut the fuck up, you little bitch and your little bastard, your little boyfriend should of pulled out" he snapped twisting his head to face me and I smile like I had just won the Olympus or something