Chapter 3

Miss me:

I had just gotten back from the LA trip that lasted for a solid week.

At least I wasn't packed with work though, I had finished all of it there and still had time to get to know the blonde that Rachel was talking about. What I gathered so far he was the definition of every girls dream boyfriend and even though he seemed nice I only saw him as a friend.

Call me stupid, he may be perfect but he's just not my type, he never did more then flirt lightly, and he was always surfing and cats, I'm not a hater on it but
I don't know how to feel.

It was dark out and minutes from midnight, luckily Mr.Mason gave me two days off from work to relax after the long week of constant work.

Smiling and unlocking my door I walk into the comfortably silent and dark apartment.

Claire was away for the week at her parents so I had this place all to myself.

Grabbing my salad and spicy tuna wraps from the fridge, walking to my room while dragging my suitcase behind me. I open the door and place the food on my nightstand before walking into my closet to put my suitcase away, pulling my bra off and throwing it in the laundry basket in the corner.

Before I could get comfortable in my bed, start eating my food, and watch some Friends I heard a knock.

Groaning and standing up I push myself to the door all annoyed, it was midnight, who in the hell could be at my door at this time, another way of putting it is which one of my friends will I be annoyed with.

Opening the door I freeze, that was not one of my friends.

"Hello Sophia" he spoke, his Russian accent thick and totally hot in my personal opinion

"How do you know my name? How do you know where I live? And what are you doing here?" I asked calmly hoping he wouldn't see my foot moving to go towards the back of the door so it couldn't open any farther then it already was, just my luck he did.

This had happened a few times before where one of my random one night stands came back to my apartment and sometimes a stalker but I guess you could say it was something normalized for me. At least with the family I grew up with creepy was actually not so weird.

"I know people Sophia, do you have something to tell me" he stated instead of asked

Pretending to think I shake my head and honestly the whole pregnancy thing slipped my mind. He had me pinned against the wall within seconds, the door closed and locked.

"I don't like liars Krasotka (Beautiful), I'll ask again, do you have something to tell me" his hand was on my neck and his body was pressed up against mine.

He looked scary but I felt like that was why I was attracted to him in the first place. He was super hot, if I wasn't into guys who looked like him, and owned an accent then I would be terrified of him but right now I was more turned on then anything.

I open my mouth to talk but I just whimpered when a shiver ran up my spin.

With a smirk and a shake to his head he let got of my neck and caged me in, a hand on both sides of my head.

"So your not going to tell me that your pregnant, or that it's my child" he shook his head in disappointment "I expected more from you lyubov (love)"

"How do you know the baby is yours? it could be someone else's for all you know" I raised an eyebrow "Wait how the hell do you even know about the baby " I ask